#Justice4Kenneka

I don't see as a big deal. I don't think it's very common for people to walk into freezers and get locked in. I worked at a restaurant with those big freezers. The kitchen closed at 10pm but the bar closed at 2am. Anybody could walk right in. I would assume lot's of other restaurants are the same.

Yep...Those freezer doors almost closed on me too many times when I worked at a restaurant.

I broke the tip of left middle finger from one of those freezer doors closing on it. **** aint no joke. they're heavy af, but light and limber. Like yokozuna. Joint swung close fast as all hell. I had been at work literally 15 minutes. Was my first last day at that job. Quit. Dead ***.

I broke the tip of left middle finger from one of those freezer doors closing on it. **** aint no joke. they're heavy af, but light and limber. Like yokozuna. Joint swung close fast as all hell. I had been at work literally 15 minutes. Was my first last day at that job. Quit. Dead ***.

Drink more milk then. I was in and out of that freezer 20 times a day and so were many others without issue. They're meant to open and close easily. Maybe the place you worked had a freezer from the civil war era.

The whole kitchen was closed, OFF LIMITS.

It's not a lobby level restaurant bar where you just wander...you can see you from the video it took her awhile to get there...you had to have know how to get into the right door to get in there.

Something aint right. Y'all can dismiss this girls death as an accident but I'm not sold. AT ALL.

The whole kitchen was closed, OFF LIMITS.

It's not a lobby level restaurant bar where you just wander...you can see you from the video it took her awhile to get there...you had to have know how to get into the right door to get in there.

Something aint right. Y'all can dismiss this girls death as an accident but I'm not sold. AT ALL.

It doesn't matter where the restaurant is and even if it was closed you can still wander in there at 3am. She was probably just opening random doors and going down random hallways.

What do you think happened ? Someone wanted her dead ?

the only thing i know is that this girl is dead and nothing makes no damn sense

not the friends

not the hotel

not the police

not the activist

nothing

How’d she know the layout of the hotel? Did she just go straight to the freezer or was she on other floors. Why not go to the pool/jacuzzi area assuming they had one.

It doesn't matter where the restaurant is and even if it was closed you can still wander in there at 3am. She was probably just opening random doors and going down random hallways.

What do you think happened ? Someone wanted her dead ?

What h2h said.

Nothing adds up.

If she was white there'd be way more empathy.

Like spoken reasons said earlier...black folks are hating other black folks for asking questions.

Something don't add up.

If it was as simple as just walking into the freezer then a video would have been furnished to the mom. The hotel wants this over so why not provide the proof?

The authorities told Martin that according to the surveillance video of the hotel, Jenkins was seen standing near the front desk at around 3:20 a.m., and she looked extremely drunk.

Where's the front desk clerk?

The hotel, per its website, has 24 hour shuttle service.

She was able to bypass every living soul by sheer luck?

F that!

It's underlying buts it's there.

That's just a olive branch so she won't sue them.

Wrongful death suit on the way.

Im trying to figure out what the consipiracy theorists believe happened.

-her friends sold her body and let her get raped/killed, then stuffed in a freezer. Then the police and hotel decided to cover for these kids by hiring a look alike to make it seem like she was drunk?

-the girl wandered into the kitchen and then was murdered by a hotel worker and/or cop who is/are now covering it up?

All of these theories smh....

Look as if the girl was lost, due to the longevity of her wandering for hours.....ALONE

She was clearly intoxicated..Walked into the kitchen and walked into the freezer and got locked in.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 8.26.46 PM.png

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

how was that condescending, sounds like a reasonable question.
If you have an alternate theory you should have something to back it up beside " I don't know, this don't look right'

It was directed toward the dude who said it isn't the job of a hotel to "babysit" her.

I'm a parent. The way they treated the mom by prolonging a search by almost a whole day, and having footage of where she was...I'd be ready to kill someone.

The hotel was negligent in securing off limit areas and ensuring the safety of their guests.

And the question of why they would show an activist footage of her going in and closing the door but won't furnish it to the lawyers makes you scratch your head.

This isn't a boonk gang challenge where the people deserve the consequences.

This is a little girl who ends up dead. Wandering in a 24 hour hotel with no interaction at all from security, other guests, or employees.

I have no tin foil, that's a body double theories...but I feel in my heart that something is being left out.

Whether it be no fault of the hotel or employees...she was more than drunk.

It was directed toward the dude who said it isn't the job of a hotel to "babysit" her.

I'm a parent. The way they treated the mom by prolonging a search by almost a whole day, and having footage of where she was...I'd be ready to kill someone.

The hotel was negligent in securing off limit areas and ensuring the safety of their guests.

And the question of why they would show an activist footage of her going in and closing the door but won't furnish it to the lawyers makes you scratch your head.

Seriously though you're acting like it's their job to babysit. It was 3:30am and she was wandering around blitzed out of her mind. The hotel staff can't keep an eye on everyone. As if they wanted a 19 yr old girl to die.

I can't talk sense with you if you actually think the hotel staff and detectives were just dragging their feet to p** the mother off on purpose. It's not a movie man it's a process.

It's just an all around bad situation and i'm sure a nightmare for the mother.

Back
Top Bottom