Just To Bring It To Everyone's Attention: - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Someone posted this link in the "racism" thread. This site is wild man. I am in here reading some of these threads and am saying DAMN people feelthis way forreal?

Just some threads I have read so far:

Half of Black Women Have An STD! - http://www.stormfront.org...8583&highlight=Women

Advice for women who are hit on by Blacks/Latins - http://www.stormfront.org...3685&highlight=Women

MEDIA SHIELDING BLACK RAPES OF WHITE WOMEN - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=583842&highlight=Women

Crazy stuff man

Really old. Everyone knew about it when Ron Paul had a photo op with the creator of the site

Really old. Everyone knew about it when Ron Paul had a photo op with the creator of the site

You just broke the hearts of the people who didn't know this already. I applaud you.

Yea it might be old but I am sure I am not the only person that is just now seeing this.......

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea it might be old but I am sure I am not the only person that is just now seeing this.......
Check the sports forum, swimming and gymnastics only
laugh.gif

God this is embarrassing.
tired.gif

i didnt know about this
laugh.gif

I hope no one will take this the wrong way, but here is one way to keep negros from hitting on you, if you are a White woman: LOSE WEIGHT.

I lost a lot of weight about 10 years ago, and until I did I had negros hitting on me almost weekly. This is because negro men like fat women, and they also assume a fat White woman is so desperate for attention that she will date a negro.

Once I lost the weight, they stopped.

I also used to have Latins hitting on me occasionally, but I think that was because I "look Spanish" (due to my Italian heritage). I stopped letting my long hair hang down long, and stopped wearing hoop earrings.

Once I did that, they stopped hitting on me, too! I also started traveling with my children more (all of whom have very blond hair courtesy of my husband and my paternal side of the family). Maybe they assume with kids like that I can't be one of them?
indifferent.gif
why do they usethe word "negro"
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You're right. I never seen this before.

Mad late. I remember the mini NT invasion. My name was Wesley Pipes trynna recruit some women for a movie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i didnt know about this
laugh.gif

I hope no one will take this the wrong way, but here is one way to keep negros from hitting on you, if you are a White woman: LOSE WEIGHT.

I lost a lot of weight about 10 years ago, and until I did I had negros hitting on me almost weekly. This is because negro men like fat women, and they also assume a fat White woman is so desperate for attention that she will date a negro.

Once I lost the weight, they stopped.

I also used to have Latins hitting on me occasionally, but I think that was because I "look Spanish" (due to my Italian heritage). I stopped letting my long hair hang down long, and stopped wearing hoop earrings.

Once I did that, they stopped hitting on me, too! I also started traveling with my children more (all of whom have very blond hair courtesy of my husband and my paternal side of the family). Maybe they assume with kids like that I can't be one of them?
indifferent.gif
why do they use the word "negro"
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

its either that or.... well, you know.

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
what the hell is this

Where interracial incidents are concerned, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Do not socialize or have any casual friendships with minorities, that includes other females.

Keep all your dealing with minorities on strictly a professional level. Be polite, be courteous, be pleasant, but be as reserved and impersonal as possible.

Socialize only with White people and try to stay in their company as much as possible. If a minority tries to enter the group, politely excuse yourself without fanfare until s/he leaves.

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
what the hell is this

Where interracial incidents are concerned, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Do not socialize or have any casual friendships with minorities, that includes other females.

Keep all your dealing with minorities on strictly a professional level. Be polite, be courteous, be pleasant, but be as reserved and impersonal as possible.

Socialize only with White people and try to stay in their company as much as possible. If a minority tries to enter the group, politely excuse yourself without fanfare until s/he leaves.

thats some ol preserve the race type shhhhh

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I'm not scared, nor do I care of their mindless Ideology.
it just hurts my heart to see that there are people that think like this
ohwell.gif

http://www.stormfront.org.../showthread.php?t=595169
I had usually thought of Pure White as "indelible" but I have come to realize ----that there ARE INDEED race crimes that----once committed---compromise one's standing as a Pure White.
& they call interracial babies "mud babies"
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Original Question from www.stormfront.org

Acorn 14
Forum Member Said...

-..... A WN'ist ? What caused you to realize the truth of racial issues, jews, 14 words,etc.[I was pretty much raised to be racially aware .]What I'mlooking for is those moments of epiphany or incidents leading up to your awakening .

rswoods
Forum Member Said...

My epiphany came about at the point when I noticed several things simultaneously:

1. Government does whatever it wants.
2. Government is controlled by black, racist, wealth redistributionalists (Obama, ACORN, black panthers etc.)
3. Government is actively pursuing the systematic removal of whites from affluence into poverty, which will result in white ghettos.
4. Government is constructing concentration camps all over the country. For whom may I ask?
5. Blacks are ignorant as hell and can never succeed at this unless whites stand back and let them.
6. My survival is tied to the survival of my kind. The only future for whites is unity or extermination.

That's a damn shame. I didn't know how low some white people are.... but this is just the tip of the iceberg.
smh.gif
smh.gif

$!%! like this just makes me mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
O yea I'm not white. I'm black if that matters.

Originally Posted by WhiteCamellia

I dunno, I'm 5'2 and 105 lbs, and have had black guys hit on me countless times. *yuck*
Nothing grosses me out more than that nasty, la vicious, up and down look they give you, while licking their lips and saying "mmm, mmm, mmm...." Like I'm a piece of fried chicken or something
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

Ok, other side of the coin here,

How would you want a white male to react to negro's hitting on a white girl? If the white girl looked very uncomfortable becuase a pack of feral groids are making their chimp moves on them.

I have casually stepped in and asked "Are you Ok? Can I help with this situation" and 9 times out of ten the female that is being harrassed throws an arm around me and pretends we are a couple to try and get the groids to go away. Also 9 times out of ten one of the groids will react violently to this too. (Sort of like how a wild animal would react to you trying to take away a fresh kill from it, Do you see a proper comparison with that?)

A word of advive for someone that tries to help by intervening, Expect violence out of the negro animal. they have simplistic minds incapable of rational thought and act on violent instinct alone. So be prepared for a chimp-out from at least one of the pack. if they are alone they tend to wander off with only a few foul words directed at you.

Look at what happened in Minnesota when a father tried to stop a pack of wild groids from assaulting his daughter any further outside of an amusement park, the groids all went jungle on him and beat him to within an inch of his life becuase he got between his 13 yr old daughter and their primal urges to assault her.

So be careful,

And don't just ignore a situation like that, maybe the girl is too scared to tell the apes to go away even though they disgust her. They have alot of liberal forced programming to overcome from the years of brainwashing in schools and television that has told them race mixing is ok and accepted. (YUK!)
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I'm not scared, nor do I care of their mindless Ideology.
it just hurts my heart to see that there are people that think like this
ohwell.gif

What wrong with my thinking? I'm just saying reading this is pointless, if you want to preach something preach it in public, in the presses, an outlet toshow you true behavior not the internet to mask your identity. I wouldn't even flinch is someone came with this half-way so called"ideology/philosophy". I just ignore, and build on my own thought process.

Back
Top Bottom