Just To Bring It To Everyone's Attention: - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

this is a MESSSSSSSSED up site, but Im pretty sure the std one is right (sorry) however it includes having one at any point in life, even one that is cured

Im danish and therefore "white", but honestly i get along best with black ppl and that personality test showed it too. IDK what these ppls problemis, but there are def ppl at school who will address stuff like this to me. they assume just cuz i look like them I hate minorites, its so sick

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i didnt know about this
laugh.gif

I hope no one will take this the wrong way, but here is one way to keep negros from hitting on you, if you are a White woman: LOSE WEIGHT.

I lost a lot of weight about 10 years ago, and until I did I had negros hitting on me almost weekly. This is because negro men like fat women, and they also assume a fat White woman is so desperate for attention that she will date a negro.

Once I lost the weight, they stopped.

I also used to have Latins hitting on me occasionally, but I think that was because I "look Spanish" (due to my Italian heritage). I stopped letting my long hair hang down long, and stopped wearing hoop earrings.

Once I did that, they stopped hitting on me, too! I also started traveling with my children more (all of whom have very blond hair courtesy of my husband and my paternal side of the family). Maybe they assume with kids like that I can't be one of them?
indifferent.gif
why do they use the word "negro"
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

135266a33bece76c4f3b7eb6e63671f611e9fdb6.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ HOOP EARRINGS.

Dude you should find the guy who wrote a whole paper on how to ethnically cleanse the united states when the great race war pops off. He has a link to the PDFin his sig. Is has pics and everything.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I'm not scared, nor do I care of their mindless Ideology.
it just hurts my heart to see that there are people that think like this
ohwell.gif

What wrong with my thinking? I'm just saying reading this is pointless, if you want to preach something preach it in public, in the presses, and outlet to show you true behavior. I wouldn't even flinch is someone came with this half-way so called "ideology/philosophy". I just ignore, and build on my own thought process.

sorry if i was vague.. i meant "it just my heart to see people that think like they do"

The sad part is I can't even consider what they're doing "hate".

They really believe non-white people are inferior species. It's science to them.

Some others threads

Movie - Obsessed - White Women "Obsessed" With A Black Man - http://www.stormfront.org...mp;highlight=Black+Women

I saw the same previews on television,this is no accident people,it seems to me that for years the powers that be in the television and movie industry,have been on a crusade to brain wash our young white women to believe that it is ok or better if they go out with these porch monkeys they are trying to destroy the white race.I made it clear to both my daughters if they ever bring home one of these animals it better be behind their car on a rope.But back to the movie obsessed they could have used a black woman and I would have never paid any attention to the movie.But if you look at tv or movies today that is all you see.The time to start killing these pieces of **** is grownig near.I cant believe any white woman would allow her race to be exploited like that.The sooner we exteriminate the ******s and the mexicans the better off white America will be
beerchug.gif

Honestly, self empowerment is the only way to ever have a chance at stopping these things. Become successful, put yourself in a position of power, be educated,give them nothing to speak bad about. What feeds these white supremacist is the people like Kanye, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, basically people that bringdown the entire race. Websites such as WSHH are basically a buffet for white supremacists, those types of foolish websites need to be stopped as well.

All this is easier said than done, but it seems to be the best way to go about it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Some others threads

Movie - Obsessed - White Women "Obsessed" With A Black Man - http://www.stormfront.org...mp;highlight=Black+Women

I saw the same previews on television,this is no accident people,it seems to me that for years the powers that be in the television and movie industry,have been on a crusade to brain wash our young white women to believe that it is ok or better if they go out with these porch monkeys they are trying to destroy the white race.I made it clear to both my daughters if they ever bring home one of these animals it better be behind their car on a rope.But back to the movie obsessed they could have used a black woman and I would have never paid any attention to the movie.But if you look at tv or movies today that is all you see.The time to start killing these pieces of **** is grownig near.I cant believe any white woman would allow her race to be exploited like that.The sooner we exteriminate the ******s and the mexicans the better off white America will be
beerchug.gif

If these people had any real power, it would be genocide of holocaust proportions.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I could spend hours browsing that site. It's fascinating really; like a trip to the twilight zone. They don't even come off as all that"hateful", rather it's really matter-of-fact to them that "white people are superior."

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Honestly, self empowerment is the only way to ever have a chance at stopping these things. Become successful, put yourself in a position of power, be educated, give them nothing to speak bad about. What feeds these white supremacist is the people like Kanye, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, basically people that bring down the entire race. Websites such as WSHH are basically a buffet for white supremacists, those types of foolish websites need to be stopped as well.

All this is easier said than done, but it seems to be the best way to go about it.

how do they bring down an entire race?? i'm suppose to act a certain way so people like them will like me???
alien.gif
i get what you're getting at but people with that much hate in their heartare gonna be hateful and cruel regardless of how you act or what they see on the internet...

Re: Movie - Obsessed - White Women "Obsessed" With A Black Man

The influence is everywhere in pop culture, including sports.

I saw this clip on the main page of Youtube. It is disturbing.

YouTube - LeBron James Kisses a Fan

[table][tr][td]YouTube - LeBron James Kisses a Fan[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

The most sickening part is how the woman looked flattered and briefly tried to return the kiss. Is this what White females find appealing now? I don't get it. Stuff like this (such as this mostly White crowd drooling over these thug congoid imbeciles) actually makes me hate my own people.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

The sad part is I can't even consider what they're doing "hate".

They really believe non-white people are inferior species. It's science to them.
They believe their suprahuman and if your non-white your subhuman making closer to an animal. This can't be tolerated no one in this worldshould feel any sort of inferiority complex. This is my train of thought.

simply its all good.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom