Just To Bring It To Everyone's Attention: - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

http://www.castefootball.us

It's like the white supremacist version of S&T.
ohwell.gif

Sorry for the jokes. But it cracks me up how they talk!

There's negro tribe in my neighorhood based out of a house where one old black lady lives. Every day her kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews, cousins, etc. come to visit. This is every single day. You can't understand them when they talk.

There's one little negro boy who always comes over to try to play with my son and the white boys in the neighborhood. One of the kids had a fight with him last week, and the white boy said, "you don't even know how to say ask. You say ax!" I was cracking up because the first time they heard the boy say ax, they didn't know what he meant. I had to explain in black language ax means ask.

And when these blacks talk to each other (with loud screams and shrieks), the whites on the street can't understand their language. It's like a foreign jungle language. And God forbid they approach you and try to communicate. You'd need a translator.

You think Mexicans need to learn English? Well, I think blacks do, too!
rofl.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

all of their "white and proud" over there just makes me "white and ashamed"

Something's wrong with those fools over there
smh.gif
I hope i never encounter this ignorance in real life or I'd do something bad
i still love white women (that dont think like that) regardless
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Some others threads

Movie - Obsessed - White Women "Obsessed" With A Black Man - http://www.stormfront.org...mp;highlight=Black+Women

I saw the same previews on television,this is no accident people,it seems to me that for years the powers that be in the television and movie industry,have been on a crusade to brain wash our young white women to believe that it is ok or better if they go out with these porch monkeys they are trying to destroy the white race.I made it clear to both my daughters if they ever bring home one of these animals it better be behind their car on a rope.But back to the movie obsessed they could have used a black woman and I would have never paid any attention to the movie.But if you look at tv or movies today that is all you see.The time to start killing these pieces of **** is grownig near.I cant believe any white woman would allow her race to be exploited like that.The sooner we exteriminate the ******s and the mexicans the better off white America will be
beerchug.gif

Word?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by leondegrance

I read from one reviewer that the audience in the theater he was in was 60-80 percent black. I can see why both black male and females would want to see it. For the males it would be fantasy-type thing. For the females they are getting sick of their bucks chasing after white women, so like they like the pounding Beyonce inflicts on Larter.

In the trailer Beyonce seems to have more her natural hair, but everywhere else her hair seems very "processed".

beyonce-picture-2.jpg

She makes me feel oily, not a good oily but anyway oily

They throw Beyonce out there because as far a black women go she's one of the better-looking ones. Where I live about 70 percent non-white. Almost all black women look like the men but with breasts. My theory is that nature has given black males 3X testosterone in order to mate with the afro-beastess.
I believe she has enough white mixed into her to make her a little more palatable to the average audience goer. If she was the typical shrieking ghetto queen, she would not be a star. Your right about the hair being very processed though. Rich black women try and distance themselves from their racial peers by making their hair look more like a white woman's.
!

each word i read just gets me even angrier but i cant let that happen cause i dont wanna be like them hateful and racist

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Honestly, self empowerment is the only way to ever have a chance at stopping these things. Become successful, put yourself in a position of power, be educated, give them nothing to speak bad about. What feeds these white supremacist is the people like Kanye, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, basically people that bring down the entire race. Websites such as WSHH are basically a buffet for white supremacists, those types of foolish websites need to be stopped as well.

All this is easier said than done, but it seems to be the best way to go about it.
Because there aren't uneducated, Unemployed, Unsuccessful white people. There aren't white superstars who do stupid things. Would urather 50 Cent completely abandon his culture and all his feelings to appeal to Idiots who will never see the success he has.
ohwell.gif

I'm not surprised how that White woman is so satisfied with Negroids chasing after her, the way our society is headed.

However, it never fails to enrage me when they think Egyptians were Negroids. If Egyptians were black, wouldn't it be safe to assume that other cultures in Africa would be just as advanced? Also, is it just a coincidence that Egypt is in the northernmost part of Africa, right next to the land-bridge into Eurasia? Is it not logical to think that another race of people migrated into northeast Africa and settled there?

Not to mention he says that the Europeans were in caves hitting each other on the heads with clubs! Oh the irony...
http://www.stormfront.org...&highlight=Black+Sex

Many black women claim that white women are easy. I do not hear black men say that white women are easy. Of course I do not converse with black men but I do hear black women complain about white women often enough and hear them say that the only reason that black men go for white women is because they are easy. This cannot be true. The supposed black man that wrote that artice states that black women go to church and are very protective of their virginity. *******t. Black women are some of the most diseased and promiscuous people walking the earth's surface. In fact I do not think that any type of human being on earth has a higher rate of sexually transmitted diseases than black women do. Like gay black men, black women, may go to church and pretend to be virtuous and brag about their virginity but the truth is they are loose and sleep with as many men as they can. I think this letter was written by a black woman and maybe an older one at that. Most black girls are pregnant when they are teenagers. They have a teen pregnancy rate, abortion rate and birth rate. Almost ZERO are married. Even after growing out of their teens they still remain single and refer to the father of their children as their baby's daddy. Black women have the highest rates of AIDS, chlamydia, gonnorhea and herpes the world over. The WORLD. Blacks have the smallest percentage of the three races on earth although black women may out number black men. Really black men may out number black women in Africa because so many more women die of AIDS.

In no way is the claim that black women are virtuous true. They are in fact the most promiscuous group of people....ever.

Now the claim that they are angry. Well maybe their men deserve an angry woman who can keep them in line. Are black men afraid of that their women will be more successful than they are? I have to say the negroid race is the only one where the women seem to be smarter in almost all ways and simply better to succeed in the world and that is with two strikes against them. Since black women are not a really successful group of people on average that means their men must be downright pathetic.

As a white woman I am always shocked how a white woman could ever date a black man. Black men treat their own women so badly that the only explanation that I could possibly see for a white woman dating such an awful thing is brain damage. The damage from being made to feel guilty or having such low self-esteem. Maybe brain damage that leads her to desire negative attention and make decisions that will leave her poor and a laughing stock of her community. Rarely do I see any woman that hooks up with a black man lead a good, comfortable existence. White or black they are usually left to care for the children alone and pay all the bills after their black man leaves them for another. Spare me the examples of white models that marry black sports stars.

As a white person I cannot fathom why any white man would date a black woman. Do they want a lifetime of pain, drama and a daily dose of valtrex? What on earth would make any white man step into that mess. Only man with a low IQ. If a guy likes poverty and crotch rot then a black queen must his dream. Spare the example of David Bowie or Robert De Niro. They are nothing but queens themselves trying to run away from their gay thoughts.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Honestly, self empowerment is the only way to ever have a chance at stopping these things. Become successful, put yourself in a position of power, be educated, give them nothing to speak bad about. What feeds these white supremacist is the people like Kanye, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, basically people that bring down the entire race. Websites such as WSHH are basically a buffet for white supremacists, those types of foolish websites need to be stopped as well.

All this is easier said than done, but it seems to be the best way to go about it.
Because there aren't uneducated, Unemployed, Unsuccessful white people. There aren't white superstars who do stupid things. Would u rather 50 Cent completely abandon his culture and all his feelings to appeal to Idiots who will never see the success he has.
ohwell.gif

Using those arguments will get you nowhere. Do you think white supremacists care if there are unsuccessful white people out there? They don't. Again,empowerment. I'm not sure how this is even an argument, but fools like 50 Cent bring down youths everywhere. What he raps and talks about just sets theurban youth back.

the way they make you post over there is stupid you gotta get everything approved by a mod first

Because there aren't uneducated, Unemployed, Unsuccessful white people. There aren't white superstars who do stupid things. Would u rather 50 Cent completely abandon his culture and all his feelings to appeal to Idiots who will never see the success he has.
ohwell.gif

Using those arguments will get you nowhere. Do you think white supremacists care if there are unsuccessful white people out there? They don't. Again, empowerment. I'm not sure how this is even an argument, but fools like 50 Cent bring down youths everywhere. What he raps and talks about just sets the urban youth back.

How does it set them back? People that think like the white supremacists will do so regardless of what you achieve...you can't please them so why evenacknowledge them...when you say stuff like that you're just proving that what they think is right or ok...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ohwell.gif

Using those arguments will get you nowhere. Do you think white supremacists care if there are unsuccessful white people out there? They don't. Again, empowerment. I'm not sure how this is even an argument, but fools like 50 Cent bring down youths everywhere. What he raps and talks about just sets the urban youth back.

How does it set them back? People that think like the white supremacists will do so regardless of what you achieve...you can't please them so why even acknowledge them...when you say stuff like that you're just proving that what they think is right or ok...

Nevermind, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, and the like are good for furthering race relations. Their lyrics are poetry and good for the impressionable youth. I'm noteven saying to acknowledge them, but whether or not you like it, they pay attention to the actions of minorities. I'm simply saying the less you give themto talk about, the less they will have to work with. It just makes it harder on them.

Surprised some of you havent ever heard of or seen this site. A forum i used to belong to used to try to raid this site on a pretty regular basis. Oftenunsuccessfully because they keep a tight security on who can post and stuff.....but there were some lulz.

That's it. I've had to delete too many posts on this thread. One member is being issued a temporary ban for attacking Eastern European women, not once, but twice (after having been issued an infraction). Anybody else who feels the need to attack women of any white nationality can expect the same treatment. With that said, I'm closing this thread. The Newsinks moderators may reopen it if they disagree with my decision.

I suggest that people read the guidelines for posting and bear in mind the image that Stormfront is trying to project before posting.
laugh.gif
- Damn MODS - http://www.stormfront.org...&highlight=Black+Sex

ohwell.gif

so youre basically saying black people should change their ways for these white supremacists to stop? of course it cant be the white supremacistsfault

not suprising at all.

remember this is america.

Black people werent even considered a full person by the u.s until 1787.

Before then blacks were only 3/5 of a person, AND THIS WAS THE LAW!!!!!

Originally Posted by oidreez

ohwell.gif

so youre basically saying black people should change their ways for these white supremacists to stop? of course it cant be the white supremacists fault

Yeah...I'm real wrong for wanting blacks to be as educated and as empowered as possible. My bad.

Pepper spray them.

Seriously.

My cousin is a 19 year old white girl and she gets hit on by blacks all the time, and if they are too... persistent ... with their flirtations, she maces them. No joke.

It's funny to watch too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

ohwell.gif

so youre basically saying black people should change their ways for these white supremacists to stop? of course it cant be the white supremacists fault

Yeah...I'm real wrong for wanting blacks to be as educated and as empowered as possible. My bad.
no you're wrong for not attacking the white supremacists themselves. you're wrong for justifying their ignorance

^ you really think that would change how they feel? we have a black president...what more could they want...or is that his 1/2 white side that got himelected...

Who cares.

Racism IS here, it's not depleting anytime soon so why waste your time with these stupid hijinks? Keep doing you and don't let that other #!*$ stopyour flow.

Back
Top Bottom