Just take a look Vol. Ill leave this here

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Backstory on Jrose?

Dude was talking mad reckless to NT'ers via pm's. One NT'er called him out on it in a thread and then the flood gates opened. And then everything he posted in there magically disappeared and dude was gone.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

JRose checking in as NT staff in October?

Wasn't he gone WAY before then? 
nerd.gif
2j0kr51.jpg

eek.gif

wee-bey-gif.gif

I feel like I'm going into an abandoned house that holds a lot of secrets.. I don't know what to make of this.

Anyone point me in the right direction? Why are you demanding an explanation from MethodMan regarding JRose? Who is this cat? Why is everyone posting in there when you're obviously not supposed to? And why is there sand in my potato salad?

You guys are way too bored.  
Yuku's previous owners were working on a wordpress compatible front end.  That was a test board for the feature and, for whatever reason, they never bothered to make it a private forum.  The previous owners of Yuku sold the network and the feature was scrapped.  It was a complete waste of our time. 

NikeTalk has an actual staff board, though it's essentially fallen into desuetude, and I didn't remove JRose5 from the member list after we pulled his staff access on NT itself.  Apparently, he found out about the wordpress feature test through that and for whatever reason decided to sign up for it.  

So Jrose could still post if he wanted to?
He just doesnt have staff access?

omggg a sparkly forum named Blue Moon ..mods saying "checking in" "admin access requested"
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom