Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

Are you in college? If so 
grin.gif

That boarding pass is mad outdated.

If you were smart you'd find a computer print out of a ticket like an online check-in. Those look much more unofficial (believable) and much easier to photoshop.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Lol about last nights thread. I got wild but I survived. I might survive this one too..
2hxwwvc.jpg

What i'm going to do is..print it out, weather the paper make it look a little used, take a picture with it with my camera phone and email it to her. She said the test would be waiting for me in the library lab so I don't have to deal directly with her. Maybe I can pull this off.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol about last nights thread. I got wild but I survived. I might survive this one too..
2hxwwvc.jpg

What i'm going to do is..print it out, weather the paper make it look a little used, take a picture with it with my camera phone and email it to her. She said the test would be waiting for me in the library lab so I don't have to deal directly with her. Maybe I can pull this off.
roll.gif
roll.gif

No %*+* i'm in college. You never missed a test? I didn't think this %#$%$ would over step her boundaries and ask for proof. Poor grandpa!
LMFAO! Screw you guys. That was a great attempt!  
roll.gif
 1980's boarding pass lmfao! Help me out, I can't use photoshop for $*+$!

That boarding pass is mad outdated.

If you were smart you'd find a computer print out of a ticket like an online check-in. Those look much more unofficial (believable) and much easier to photoshop.

No %*+* i'm in college. You never missed a test? I didn't think this %#$%$ would over step her boundaries and ask for proof. Poor grandpa!
LMFAO! Screw you guys. That was a great attempt!  
roll.gif
 1980's boarding pass lmfao! Help me out, I can't use photoshop for $*+$!

2hxwwvc.jpg

These things really look like this now a days?

I stay with that print it at home on some printer paper steez and skip the line at the airport so I wouldnt know.

2hxwwvc.jpg

These things really look like this now a days?

I stay with that print it at home on some printer paper steez and skip the line at the airport so I wouldnt know.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

honestly you dont have to show her !%$! even if you lied.. just say its personal i dont have to show you !%$!..

and if youre in hs, write a fake note and get one of those re-admits or whatever you call in in your school.
laugh.gif
you serious with this advice?
alien.gif

honestly, yes.
my aunt passed away a year or so ago and my employer was asking for proof.. i gave them the stoneface.. i told them " my aunt just passed and youre *$$@*$$ wanting a proof from me? are you guys serious? "

they gave me a week off
pimp.gif

back in high school, my grandmas passed away and my teacher wanted a note.. i told her " are yous serious? my grandma just passed and youre wanting proof? "
i went to the attendance office with my note i wrote myself  " please excuse kidufc from school on [insert date] do to family emergency. " they ask me what the emergency was i told them " youre kidding me right? its personal family emergency."
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i was just careless. ( my granny did pass away)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

honestly you dont have to show her !%$! even if you lied.. just say its personal i dont have to show you !%$!..

and if youre in hs, write a fake note and get one of those re-admits or whatever you call in in your school.
laugh.gif
you serious with this advice?
alien.gif

honestly, yes.
my aunt passed away a year or so ago and my employer was asking for proof.. i gave them the stoneface.. i told them " my aunt just passed and youre *$$@*$$ wanting a proof from me? are you guys serious? "

they gave me a week off
pimp.gif

back in high school, my grandmas passed away and my teacher wanted a note.. i told her " are yous serious? my grandma just passed and youre wanting proof? "
i went to the attendance office with my note i wrote myself  " please excuse kidufc from school on [insert date] do to family emergency. " they ask me what the emergency was i told them " youre kidding me right? its personal family emergency."
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i was just careless. ( my granny did pass away)

this is funny. good luck tho. i admit ive pulled off some dumb excuses but never pulled the death in the family trick. thats a risk i wasnt willing to take, ever.
laugh.gif

this is funny. good luck tho. i admit ive pulled off some dumb excuses but never pulled the death in the family trick. thats a risk i wasnt willing to take, ever.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom