Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

30t6p3b.gif

Lol about last nights thread. I got wild but I survived. I might survive this one too..
2hxwwvc.jpg

What i'm going to do is..print it out, weather the paper make it look a little used, take a picture with it with my camera phone and email it to her. She said the test would be waiting for me in the library lab so I don't have to deal directly with her. Maybe I can pull this off.

Lol about last nights thread. I got wild but I survived. I might survive this one too..
2hxwwvc.jpg

What i'm going to do is..print it out, weather the paper make it look a little used, take a picture with it with my camera phone and email it to her. She said the test would be waiting for me in the library lab so I don't have to deal directly with her. Maybe I can pull this off.

GOT U OP!! You can send the money via paypal!!

12c3671a552bc9a5e7acc78be52b1a05e603b8d9_r.jpg

But forreal tho, i hope someone helps you. Even though u messed up big time. Next time go with a doctor's excuse.

GOT U OP!! You can send the money via paypal!!

12c3671a552bc9a5e7acc78be52b1a05e603b8d9_r.jpg

But forreal tho, i hope someone helps you. Even though u messed up big time. Next time go with a doctor's excuse.

judging by your inability to come up with a good excuse, you probably wouldn't have done too well on the test anyway.

na, but seriously good luck. lol

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

honestly you dont have to show her !%$! even if you lied.. just say its personal i dont have to show you !%$!..

and if youre in hs, write a fake note and get one of those re-admits or whatever you call in in your school.
laugh.gif
you serious with this advice?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

honestly you dont have to show her !%$! even if you lied.. just say its personal i dont have to show you !%$!..

and if youre in hs, write a fake note and get one of those re-admits or whatever you call in in your school.
laugh.gif
you serious with this advice?
alien.gif

judging by your inability to come up with a good excuse, you probably wouldn't have done too well on the test anyway.

na, but seriously good luck. lol

Back
Top Bottom