Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

If that's your real name...R.I.P.

laugh.gif

/Posting for ensuing lulz

Originally Posted by LakerNation

GOT U OP!! You can send the money via paypal!!

12c3671a552bc9a5e7acc78be52b1a05e603b8d9_r.jpg

But forreal tho, i hope someone helps you. Even though u messed up big time. Next time go with a doctor's excuse.

lmaoooooooo

#ThisCantBeLife

Originally Posted by LakerNation

GOT U OP!! You can send the money via paypal!!

12c3671a552bc9a5e7acc78be52b1a05e603b8d9_r.jpg

But forreal tho, i hope someone helps you. Even though u messed up big time. Next time go with a doctor's excuse.

lmaoooooooo

#ThisCantBeLife

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

she wants proof that I flew to NY monday morning. Can anyone photoshop me a plane ticket, it just has to look semi-legit. I don't know what info would need to be included I would of flown from Tampa International (TPA) to anywhere in NY. Please help a brotha out, please! 
pimp.gif
Although I don't think this would work, why not just go onto Orbitz.com or something.... book a (100% refundable) flight now... get that flight confirmation that they email you... photoshop a different date...  and then just cancel the flight for a refund.
Or is that too much work?

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

she wants proof that I flew to NY monday morning. Can anyone photoshop me a plane ticket, it just has to look semi-legit. I don't know what info would need to be included I would of flown from Tampa International (TPA) to anywhere in NY. Please help a brotha out, please! 
pimp.gif
Although I don't think this would work, why not just go onto Orbitz.com or something.... book a (100% refundable) flight now... get that flight confirmation that they email you... photoshop a different date...  and then just cancel the flight for a refund.
Or is that too much work?

You could make a funeral program too for the official touch.
Not even joking.

Not even joking.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Not even joking.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!  That's pretty good!  Just say you can't find the boarding pass.  

Back
Top Bottom