Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

damn chief u still here lol 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

You really thought your teacher wouldn't require proof?

The fact that you are that dumb is enough of a reason for nobody to help you.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

You really thought your teacher wouldn't require proof?

The fact that you are that dumb is enough of a reason for nobody to help you.

laugh.gif

people do it all the time in the Military when they're broke and need to show proof of an Itinerary so they'll book the flight print it out and be on their way without actually paying for it.

people do it all the time in the Military when they're broke and need to show proof of an Itinerary so they'll book the flight print it out and be on their way without actually paying for it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by kidUFC

laugh.gif
you serious with this advice?
alien.gif
...you job and HS could have easily suspended you though.
union employee
pimp.gif

and i dont think my HS would of done that.. i brought a note and they gave me a re-admit to go back to class.. after that, teachers really cant say anything.. if they were that worried, they would call the number i provided in my contact info.

but OP what were you thinking?
roll.gif

reminds me of when my friend also use to be my coworker at our first job back in HS .. he would always call in with the weirdest excuse. like how his dad had a heart attack and they told him bring a a doctors note ( he basically did what i did, told them off with " are you serious? my dad just had a heart attack
laugh.gif
)

one hot summer day, he called in and told them he wasnt going to work because he went to the supermarket to cool off by the frozen food section because he was overheating
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your lack of common sense amazes me, you could have quite easily claimed you were having bad headaches. You'd only had to have gone to the doctors and complained about it, they'd have given you a note.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

laugh.gif
you serious with this advice?
alien.gif
...you job and HS could have easily suspended you though.
union employee
pimp.gif

and i dont think my HS would of done that.. i brought a note and they gave me a re-admit to go back to class.. after that, teachers really cant say anything.. if they were that worried, they would call the number i provided in my contact info.

but OP what were you thinking?
roll.gif

reminds me of when my friend also use to be my coworker at our first job back in HS .. he would always call in with the weirdest excuse. like how his dad had a heart attack and they told him bring a a doctors note ( he basically did what i did, told them off with " are you serious? my dad just had a heart attack
laugh.gif
)

one hot summer day, he called in and told them he wasnt going to work because he went to the supermarket to cool off by the frozen food section because he was overheating
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your lack of common sense amazes me, you could have quite easily claimed you were having bad headaches. You'd only had to have gone to the doctors and complained about it, they'd have given you a note.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

laugh.gif

Or if you really wanted to do the death @#$% you could've said you were driving. I've "had to visit relatives in the hospital" far too many times throughout college based on this excuse 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

laugh.gif

Or if you really wanted to do the death @#$% you could've said you were driving. I've "had to visit relatives in the hospital" far too many times throughout college based on this excuse 
laugh.gif

I pulled something similar but not...
I told the teacher I forgot my homework at home buy my mom was bringing it right after school. Genius, right? I get the rest of the day to copy off the nerd that had the class the previous day. He replies simply "just have her sign it.". Good thing my moms cool. I told her and she said just have him call me if he doesn't believe you. Had my boy sign it and BAM.
This is high school though..

Back
Top Bottom