just had dinner and accidentally swallowed my gold crown

Get in good with some of those Arab billionaires, fly over some Instagram thots, and get to *******'

Some of them gurls that go on them Arabic adventures for IG money will let you #2 of them if you pay them enough :nerd:

Just tell them there's a hidden treasure in it and they'll start searching for you.

Get in good with some of those Arab billionaires, fly over some Instagram thots, and get to *******'

Some of them gurls that go on them Arabic adventures for IG money will let you #2 of them if you pay them enough :nerd:

Just tell them there's a hidden treasure in it and they'll start searching for you.

CX4VyuAVAAAt_cL.jpg

So we're just going to act like my man dropping his dookies in a bag is a regular thing now huh? 

Opee, take the L now man, and rest well knowing your life will never get as dark as these times bro. 

Word, how did you get the poop in bag OP :nerd:

Did you **** outside like a dog into a bag?

Or did you hold the bag under your anus in the toilet bowl & get dat der splash all over your hands?

Or did you saran wrap your toilet bowl, pooped & then wrapped it up like a present?

We need answers OP.

Last edited:
Son needs to just take some lax and get that runny diarrhea poppin off... sanitize that mug and throw it right back in your mouth, good as new.

At this point op if it's still inside you prolonged exposure to the bacteria and fecal matter inside your rectum may have caused it to decay depending on the quality of the crown.

Word, how did you get the poop in bag OP
nerd.gif

Did you **** outside like a dog into a bag?

Or did you hold the bag under your anus in the toilet bowl & get dat der splash all over your hands?

Or did you saran wrap your toilet bowl, pooped & then wrapped it up like a present?

We need answers OP.
Just held the bag over the toilet with gloves on and let her rip.

Then felt on the outside of the bag for the tooth I didn't have to put my hand in poo.

Conclusion I didn't find it yet after 7 poops I am charging this one to the game. Gonna wait for my taxes to come back and I'll get a new one  

Damn, I'd be sketched out knowing there was a gold tooth potentially lodged somewhere in my body. I'd say go see a doctor and get some sort of scan. That can't be good for you if hasn't come out yet. If you can't afford the doctor then maybe you could find someone who owns a metal detector or rent one and just run it over your torso. If you hear that beep. It's time to continue pooping into a bag. If not, you can move on.

Back
Top Bottom