just had dinner and accidentally swallowed my gold crown

MY question is, if you found it in your poop were you actually going to put it back in your mouth?  There is not enough sanitizing in the world G.
Don't listen to this guy OP.

He obviously has no idea what he's talking about.

When you squeeze out dat log tomorrow morning, look down & see that golden nugget... just stick it in a tub of rice for 24 hours.

Boom.

Sanitized.

It's simple science.

I swear by the old gods & the new.

You sure you didn't lose it on a ghetto gaggers shoot

Wait what? You know something about OP we don't? :lol:

MY question is, if you found it in your poop were you actually going to put it back in your mouth?  There is not enough sanitizing in the world G.
Don't listen to this guy OP.

He obviously has no idea what he's talking about.

When you squeeze out dat log tomorrow morning, look down & see that golden nugget... just stick it in a tub of rice for 24 hours.

Boom.

Sanitized.

It's simple science.

I swear by the old gods & the new.
:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] This thread is gold.

I think i seen da crown on page 7 in the music forum wit da jesus piece

Guys I drank wine last night and ate chocolate so i'd have to poo took a massive one this morning in a plastic bag. felt around for a few mins with gloves outside the bag NOTHING 
frown.gif

HONESTLY this is an old crown. I am in a financial rut at the moment, I no longer have dental coverage I want to salvage the tooth but its obviously not going to stay in my mouth without getting refitted. If I do find it then they'll sanitize the hell out of it and melt it into the new shape. 

Guys I drank wine last night and ate chocolate so i'd have to poo took a massive one this morning in a plastic bag. felt around for a few mins with gloves outside the bag NOTHING :frown:

HONESTLY this is an old crown. I am in a financial rut at the moment, I no longer have dental coverage I want to salvage the tooth but its obviously not going to stay in my mouth without getting refitted. If I do find it then they'll sanitize the hell out of it and melt it into the new shape. 
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom