just had dinner and accidentally swallowed my gold crown

Guys I drank wine last night and ate chocolate so i'd have to poo took a massive one this morning in a plastic bag. felt around for a few mins with gloves outside the bag NOTHING 
frown.gif

HONESTLY this is an old crown. I am in a financial rut at the moment, I no longer have dental coverage I want to salvage the tooth but its obviously not going to stay in my mouth without getting refitted. If I do find it then they'll sanitize the hell out of it and melt it into the new shape. 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Guys I drank wine last night and ate chocolate so i'd have to poo took a massive one this morning in a plastic bag. felt around for a few mins with gloves outside the bag NOTHING :frown:

HONESTLY this is an old crown. I am in a financial rut at the moment, I no longer have dental coverage I want to salvage the tooth but its obviously not going to stay in my mouth without getting refitted. If I do find it then they'll sanitize the hell out of it and melt it into the new shape. 
Dude can't be serious....

Guys I drank wine last night and ate chocolate so i'd have to poo took a massive one this morning in a plastic bag. felt around for a few mins with gloves outside the bag NOTHING :frown:

You sir are not that dude.

Eat big hearty meals for at least a week, then examine each specimen you defecate on the last day. Make sure to leave them out in the sunlight as well so that its easier to break apart.

Last edited:
Honestly if I were you OP I would've immediately tried to throw up that crown for the next few hrs.

I'd have no problem sifting through my own vomit. Sifting through and inspecting my own **** every time sounds like a pain and :x

Eat big hearty meals for at least a week, then examine each specimen you defecate on the last day. Make sure to leave them out in the sunlight as well so that its easier to break apart.

Fam yall really giving advice :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Very relevant audio

EDIT: wrong prank
mean.gif
  there's a prank phone call where a dude pretends to be the owner of a restaurant and calls a dude and tells him he swallowed his wedding ring and needs to bring his doodoo in for inspection
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Did you find that crown or nah? Take it to cash4gold, let some other dude buy it, melt it down for a grill, and put that **** in his mouth.

Get in good with some of those Arab billionaires, fly over some Instagram thots, and get to *******'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom