JUST GOT CAUGHT CHEATING FOR THE FIRST TIME UPDATE ON PAGE 11

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

#feelsbadman
30t6p3b.gif

I had notes out during the test and the professor caught me. Will I get expelled? Suspended? Or will I just fail the class?
Nothing will happen to you. The teacher will give you a 0 for that test. Thats about it. I got caught plenty of times on test in college.

Which college do you attend?

Originally Posted by richyung412

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this just made my day thanks for the lol OP. Should of NEVER cheated, Hope you NEVER get back into a school now.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cold blooded

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

at the end of the day if you wanna be with her, do what you gotta do homeboy. i'm tombout flowers, chocolate, the whole nine yadda

My dude ain't even bother
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

If you're in college, RIP.

Yeah, and you the teacher will have an eye on you from now on. Should have put the papers behind the test, or had note cards stuffed in your pocket, or right on your lap.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this just made my day thanks for the lol OP. Should of NEVER cheated, Hope you NEVER get back into a school now.
pimp.gif

GRIMEY. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Wade187

at the end of the day if you wanna be with her, do what you gotta do homeboy. i'm tombout flowers, chocolate, the whole nine yadda
This dude said +!%* that reading #%#! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes just don't give a *@*! anymore, there like "another girl thread' insert typical response +1 for caring 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cold blooded

well damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

#feelsbadman
30t6p3b.gif

I had notes out during the test and the professor caught me. Will I get expelled? Suspended? Or will I just fail the class?
Nothing will happen to you. The teacher will give you a 0 for that test. Thats about it. I got caught plenty of times on test in college.

Which college do you attend?
That's so untrue. I mean yes it all  depends on the prof, some don't want to go through the hassle of reporting you and ruining your life so they just give you the zero and hope being caught has scared you straight.

But, I know plenty that are totally driven to pushing for that maximum punishment. They don't play, they understand that if you get away with it you will think it's okay to do. They offer so many services to help students, and other students have taken advantage of them. Other students are studying like crazy to get As and Bs and even Cs, and here you are just cheating. It's not fair and that is how the prof will see it too.

I would expect the worse and hope for the best if I was you. Being prepared for the worst with an apology and a small speech will be better than thinking "oh nothings gonna happen" and going in there to wing it.

Shame on any of you who have cheated their way in anything in life especially academics. Sickens me and if I go the academic route after grad school I will def be one of those profs who push for the harshest punishment.
mad.gif

Good luck though man. I hope it all turns out well and you don't get expelled, but if you do... you deserve it, sorry.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes just don't give a *@*! anymore, there like "another girl thread' insert typical response +1 for caring 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

That's so untrue. I mean yes it all  depends on the prof, some don't want to go through the hassle of reporting you and ruining your life so they just give you the zero and hope being caught has scared you straight.

But, I know plenty that are totally driven to pushing for that maximum punishment. They don't play, they understand that if you get away with it you will think it's okay to do. They offer so many services to help students, and other students have taken advantage of them. Other students are studying like crazy to get As and Bs and even Cs, and here you are just cheating. It's not fair and that is how the prof will see it too.

I would expect the worse and hope for the best if I was you. Being prepared for the worst with an apology and a small speech will be better than thinking "oh nothings gonna happen" and going in there to wing it.

Shame on any of you who have cheated their way in anything in life especially academics. Sickens me and if I go the academic route after grad school I will def be one of those profs who push for the harshest punishment.
mad.gif

Good luck though man. I hope it all turns out well and you don't get expelled, but if you do... you deserve it, sorry.
tired.gif

Hope you have a lenient prof.
 If you are in easy view don't risk it. And use you're cellphone its small and easy to make excuses for.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

You gonna go to office crying talking about you sorry. He gonna be like o word?
grin.gif
show me you sorry brah. Then that's when he hits you with that question, "Ma, I been hugging the block....
huh?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

You gonna go to office crying talking about you sorry. He gonna be like o word?
grin.gif
show me you sorry brah. Then that's when he hits you with that question, "Ma, I been hugging the block....
huh?
......" that's right, hustlin' rocks"

I'm in college.

smh are you serious
cause my teacher back in high school was like if you get caught cheating in college you can get expelled

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That, That, reading, that reading #%@#% Na Ming
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom