JUST GOT CAUGHT CHEATING FOR THE FIRST TIME UPDATE ON PAGE 11

7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

at the end of the day if you wanna be with her, do what you gotta do homeboy. i'm tombout flowers, chocolate, the whole nine yadda
eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
OP you better relax them jaws and lube up, only way you're getting out of this situation alive 

But why?

I hate the situations we're faced with day in and day out that constantly tests our morality.
30t6p3b.gif

In high school it was nothing..but college..cheating is DEATH..and if you don't get expelled you can damn near say you cheated death.

You gonna go to office crying talking about you sorry. He gonna be like o word?
grin.gif
show me you sorry brah. Then that's when he hits you with that question, "Ma, I been hugging the block....

at the end of the day if you wanna be with her, do what you gotta do homeboy. i'm tombout flowers, chocolate, the whole nine yadda

laugh.gif
not sure if serious. RIP OP

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

This is why you don't cheat in college. It can get you expelled. You better head to office hours to talk it over with your professor. Good luck man, you'll really need it.

Seriously.
I don't even bother looking at anyone during a test in class in College. The consequences are too high. I hope all they do is fail you out the class OP, don't let it happen again.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Wade187

This dude said +!%* that reading #%#! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man came into the post, didn't read #+*$, and decided to post based on assumption.

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You're probably going to fail the class and could very well be expelled from college. Good luck getting a job after that.

You might have to do some regrettable/unspeakable things to get your professor to let this side.

I feel sorry for your mother.

Godspeed.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes just don't give a *@*! anymore, there like "another girl thread' insert typical response +1 for caring 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes just don't give a *@*! anymore, there like "another girl thread' insert typical response +1 for caring 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why do people even think about cheating college. That's just plain stupid. The risk-reward factor isn't even that good. People need to man up and just study more not that difficult.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man came into the post, didn't read #+*$, and decided to post based on assumption.

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He was thinking it was a typical NT thread, had his #*!@ copy/pasted ready 
laugh.gif

Try talking to the professor in his office to see what options he's willing to give you. Just be real apologetic, say you were really stressed, and say you will never do it again. I knew a guy who was doing a group paper, they had to write 5 pages each and divided it up, one member copied an online article nearly word for word and they got caught. Long story short, dude fessed up, rest of group got to re-do paper and cheater got an F in course and placed on academic probation. Feel lucky if the worse you get is a withdraw or F in the course.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

#feelsbadman
30t6p3b.gif

I had notes out during the test and the professor caught me. Will I get expelled? Suspended? Or will I just fail the class?
Nothing will happen to you. The teacher will give you a 0 for that test. Thats about it. I got caught plenty of times on test in college.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Why do people even think about cheating college. That's just plain stupid. The risk-reward factor isn't even that good. People need to man up and just study more not that difficult.
Seriously. College really isn't that difficult. You put some work in and you get good grades. 

Back
Top Bottom