Just found out my girl was cheating on me

Your girl is such an idiot man, she had another ringtone for the dude. She did you a favor man she doesn't deserve you. Don't take that !*##% back put it in your mind that you are better with out her and she is slimmy dumpster juice. You gotta bang other girls that's the ONLY way you'll get over her, be strong And respec yourself. Good luck man

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

This is quite possibly the worst feeling I ever had..I did everything for this girl, I invested a lot of time and money and in the end I got cheated on...Its amazing how females can be so shady 
embarassed.gif

Feelsbatman

In before "you didn't smash right" "simp", etc I don't care..I'm numb right now
That's why you got cheated on + you aint laying the pipe right.

why have you not posted pics?
nerd.gif

Like what most said, forget about her and move on. Her presence alone will remind you of what happened so don't take her back. 
Surround yourself with positive people, stay away from love songs or movies, pick up a hobby, treat yourself because you obviously won. 

Keep your head up OP. When one door shuts, another one opens. Let time do it's job. 

That's pathetic bro...You 28 yrs old and you falling out on the floor over a $+$++? 28???I'm 22 and I would've slapped the piss outta that girl. I understand you love her but if you already had suspicion then why were you literally floored. I got cheated on twice, once at 18 and another time at 21 and never did I behave like this.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

That's pathetic bro...You 28 yrs old and you falling out on the floor over a $+$++? 28???I'm 22 and I would've slapped the piss outta that girl. I understand you love her but if you already had suspicion then why were you literally floored. I got cheated on twice, once at 18 and another time at 21 and never did I behave like this.
Oh !%*+ this dude is 28?!?!?!?!?!

WTH son.

Nah age is just a number people use to verify where their maturity is at.  It's like time, it doesn't really exist.

But do you know how hard you need to slap a girl to get the piss out of her? Like hard hard.

Word, I feel you fam..Catching a domestic violence charge and getting kicked out of grad school when I'm about to graduate in august is definitely a win

Word, I feel you fam..Catching a domestic violence charge and getting kicked out of grad school when I'm about to graduate in august is definitely a win
people learn the same life lessons at different ages. don't pay attention to cuffy..even though i feel him about hurting ol' girl...not physically but mentally and emotionally. 

sounds like she was with you cause you went out ur way and also bought her things. im sorry my dude but you dudes be playing the field wrong. i have always learned to never go into a relationship with a woman that im the one that has to show more interest than she does. if it isnt a mutual interest on both parts shorty is not for me. 

I guarantee she would not have called a soul on you. You did the smart thing though I guess. At this point, all I can say is get something or somebody to occupy your time. Worst thing you can do is sit still.

Thats the truth...the best relationships are a 50/50 type deal. Both are equal in their interest in each other and that's what stands the test of time. Unless a girl is willing to be a slave to you because you hold something over her (sex, money, incriminating evidence) then it needs to be 50/50 or else someone is def gonna feel like their being taken advantage of.

I told my last girl when we broke up that she can either walk next to me or walk behind another man. She chose the latter and now she has to face that truth. She actually text me over the new years and told me that I was the one that got away from her. That's the position you want to be in. Don't be the guy she thinks of as "dodging a bullet" ...got that from guy code...come at me.

I feel like she'll remember me for the rest of her life along with others I dated in college and that's what I really want. I like being that guy, and when you eventually bump into them you can see them fawn over you....and resent the girl your with. How lovely.

like Tom haverford said "I'm a shark, and sharks don't swim backwards"...it's like one of the best quotes when dealing with this type of thing. I mean he's a damn simp/wimp on the show but he makes a good point.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

just don't take her back man.
alot of dudes make the mistake of believing that it was just a one time thing or try to turn it around on you like you caused them to cheat.

then when their side dik doesn't work out they try to run back to the one the @$#$+% over.
don't fall for it and you'll be gravy
i know you love the girl and i'm sorry to say it this way but once a jo always a jo.

if anything when she comes running back just make it seem like you forgive her,
hang out with her and just tell her you don't want to jump right back into a relationship
you just wanna see where things go.
this will automatically give you the smash pass as she is willing to do whatever it takes to get you back.
never date her or take her seriously and just keep washing and repeating for about 6+ months until she realizes that she has become easy p to you.
it's one of the most bittersweet feelings you'll ever have.

THIS!!! Don't be that dude! 

my favorite damb NTer right her...
i rocks w/ Cuff-Daddy...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Probably not what you want to hear, but if you are under 25, $%%@ it.  Move on.

It hurts right now, but things happen for a reason and it's time to focus on you.  The world is your %#!%@%% oyster, make @#%# happen for yourself and the people you care about.

Hit the gym, pick up a hobby, find out where girls are and work on being social amongst females.  If you live in a big city and are able to, get a dog, hit some trails go hiking, hit dog parks.

If you have a solid group of friends, lean on them because frankly they want you to.  Open up, talk @#%# about her, shed a %#!%@%% tear.  It's natural.

Find yourself, and find out that you are an incredible person and somehow someday you are going to make somebody... a special somebody...very very happy.
yep yep...
all of this..

also... get you some easy smashes... 

it doesnt work well for women, but for the fellas, it makes things a whole lot easier, fambs.

the best way to get over a woman is to get under another.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wish I didn't know that feel op. Was with my girl for over 3 years and a little less than a month ago I found out she cheated on me over summer after I had to return to SoCal for school.
30t6p3b.gif
Worst feeling ever, seems as if there is absolutely nothing like it.
ohwell.gif

and I fell on the floor straight up distraught and she just got up and left...And now I'm just trying to pick up the pieces..I really loved this girl 

Disgusting.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

just don't take her back man.
alot of dudes make the mistake of believing that it was just a one time thing or try to turn it around on you like you caused them to cheat.
then when their side dik doesn't work out they try to run back to the one the @$#$+% over.
don't fall for it and you'll be gravy
i know you love the girl and i'm sorry to say it this way but once a jo always a jo.

if anything when she comes running back just make it seem like you forgive her,
hang out with her and just tell her you don't want to jump right back into a relationship
you just wanna see where things go.
this will automatically give you the smash pass as she is willing to do whatever it takes to get you back.
never date her or take her seriously and just keep washing and repeating for about 6+ months until she realizes that she has become easy p to you.

it's one of the most bittersweet feelings you'll ever have.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we have a winner

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

and I fell on the floor straight up distraught and she just got up and left.
i don't have the words.... . .  .
laugh.gif
- I'm sayin -- a .gif of my man just fainting on the floor though.

Bro...I feel for you man. I really do. You'll find someone else. It's natural to let these things bother you but trust you'll be a better man because of it.

Keep your head up, Joey.

Back
Top Bottom