** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Came in the mail today..$155 shipped for each pair:

And for my budget pickup of the month - scooped up the last pair for $35 during the most recent F & F. Not bad for some beaters I can wear with my Giantsstuff:

F&F purchase yesterday...

4sflo8.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

nguyenpowderdude - how many shoes have you "re-bought"? if anything though, you probably can buy the shoes cheaper for what you sold yours for cause of the crappy economy
pimp.gif
If I remember correctly he said was a financial analyst, so I guess he saw it coming....maybe.

Btw Happy Bday powderIX sorry about the spelling. I need post some pickups hopefully next month.

had the scope on these wen they came out, and wen i seen dude on the bus with the black n red jawns last week i was like
eek.gif

sure enough, i find these today for 50
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I Don't Tend To Post My Pickups In Here, But Here's Some Recent Stuff.......

*FINALLY Got Around To A Pair Of These For A Somewhat Reasonable Price..... Still Need To Trade These 10.5's For A10 Tho
ohwell.gif

*Copped These Of Eastbay With The 30% But Most Likely Going To Return And Recop On The Upcoming 50.

*Picked Up A Complete Size 10 Pack From The Original Release For These..... Prob Won't Be Holding Onto Them

*Got These Off The Bay For $76 Shipped......Been Looking For A Pair For A MINUTE Now In That Price Range
pimp.gif

*These Were Another Bay Pickup..... Not Too Shaby For $116

*Bonus....... Pearl Set Complete

*Was Able To Swoop These Up In San Fran This Weekend With Ease.... Such A CLASSIC Shoe
smokin.gif

*Childhood Favorites Reunited Once Again

i really like the black ones more than the atlantics. i gotta see if they still got em at my local store

Nice pickups everyone.

Got these today.

DS size 11, no XI's but everything else is included:

Bonus pic:

Back
Top Bottom