** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

sorry J
laugh.gif

didn't drop cash..obtained via trade

^^^makes it that much better lol

i wanna get a 2nd pair eventually, either 07's or HOH's.....doesn't matter.

Got the DS fire red 3's and the Bred 13's yesterday, as well as the steel 10's. Picked up the second pair of fire red 3's today
pimp.gif
!

img3985w.jpg

img3988o.jpg

img3987v.jpg

Paco305 - i saw a pair of them in a size 11 or so for like 30 bucks at my local spot... told my boy about them... he went the next day and they where ghost ;D
Conrad4Kicks17, dope pick up. i kinda miss selling my fire red 3s. Imma cop another pair one day. I got a fellow niketalk that I think I might be about to prythem from. He has a 10 tho and im a 9, 9.5 in them... I foresee forcefields in my future

Damn, UPandComing, I need to hurry up and cop me ome foams. I've been looking for a while. Looks like I might have to bite the bullet and drop $400

UpAndComing-There Is A Saltyness Left In My Mouth I Just Can't Seem To Rid Myself Of After Looking At That Post (No Seacrest)
smh.gif

GILT Groupe cops.. PurpleLabel tie, Seven For all Mankind vest, and the most comfortable jeans I've ever tried on.. (Rogans)
Gi
3c72539e305b53f74e305b7c596e4512d04364f.jpg

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

Got the DS fire red 3's and the Bred 13's yesterday, as well as the steel 10's. Picked up the second pair of fire red 3's today
pimp.gif
!

Watch out for those FR III's, the crack hella easy...

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

pimp.gif
!

Co-sign on that, I unDSed mine in August and they cracked on my 3rd wear
indifferent.gif
Now I've pretty much had to turn them into semi beaters.

Great pickups on those LT, B-Roy, & AP Trainers. I'm still undecided if I should cop the Roys to train in this fall
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

pimp.gif
!

Co-sign on that, I unDSed mine in August and they cracked on my 3rd wear
indifferent.gif
Now I've pretty much had to turn them into semi beaters.

Great pickups on those LT, B-Roy, & AP Trainers. I'm still undecided if I should cop the Roys to train in this fall
grin.gif

yep mine cracked first wear not to long ago
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom