Judgment day: May 21, 2011??? vol. not talkin about terminator.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

doesn't the Bible say we don't (will never) know the day nor the hour??

look at what i wrote previously re-read it if you need to. lemme kno, if i mislead u

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

look at what i wrote previously re-read it if you need to. lemme kno, if i mislead u

looks like all the bases were covered in the article.. right at the beginning of s like all the base there's verses from the bible: 
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 

and 

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 

the verses are interpreted as: with the "time of the end" near the information is revealed...?

the only thing that i dont get is why is it just now that bible scholars noticed this? all of the information that this article is based upon is in the bible and the bible has been around longer than anyone can remember.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

looks like all the bases were covered in the article.. right at the beginning of s like all the base there's verses from the bible: 
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 

and 

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 

the verses are interpreted as: with the "time of the end" near the information is revealed...?

the only thing that i dont get is why is it just now that bible scholars noticed this? all of the information that this article is based upon is in the bible and the bible has been around longer than anyone can remember.

Win/Win.

As I see it, if it happens, then it validates my belief in God, which is awesome. If it doesn't, then I get to live, which is slightly less awesome, but not that bad in the long run. #COMMAS.

my bad, I shoulda been more specific. but then again, Christianity itself is one of the craziest things to believe in.
grin.gif

Everything to the contrary seems crazy if you believe in something else. #Commonsense

Win/Win.

As I see it, if it happens, then it validates my belief in God, which is awesome. If it doesn't, then I get to live, which is slightly less awesome, but not that bad in the long run. #COMMAS.

my bad, I shoulda been more specific. but then again, Christianity itself is one of the craziest things to believe in.
grin.gif

Everything to the contrary seems crazy if you believe in something else. #Commonsense

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Win/Win.

i like this 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Win/Win.

i like this 
pimp.gif

Judgement day is the day we will spiritually judge ourselves. If nothing catastrophic happens we will have to rethink our beliefs in certain religions...

TBH... Religion is fading IMO. Quote me.

Judgement day is the day we will spiritually judge ourselves. If nothing catastrophic happens we will have to rethink our beliefs in certain religions...

TBH... Religion is fading IMO. Quote me.

look up colbert report, he talked about it on there. im sure that is a more entertaining way to come about this subject

look up colbert report, he talked about it on there. im sure that is a more entertaining way to come about this subject

Originally Posted by topherr

colbert's piece was great. bill maher actually did a segment a few weeks ago tthat was pretty funny. i just wanna know how much money is being spent on ads and billboards that could be spent feeding the poor and homeless

Originally Posted by topherr

colbert's piece was great. bill maher actually did a segment a few weeks ago tthat was pretty funny. i just wanna know how much money is being spent on ads and billboards that could be spent feeding the poor and homeless

Back
Top Bottom