Judgment day: May 21, 2011??? vol. not talkin about terminator.

Originally Posted by hymen man

it's the day PSN will finally return to us!
roll.gif

Aside from that, just your ordinary day.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so the rapture and judgement day all happen on the same day? how does that work now?

isnt it supposed to go.....

rapture then end of the world then judgement day?
Yes. 
I really don't understand how Howard Camping has so many dedicated followers, yet he's been wrong twice.

I am a Christian and do not believe what he preaches. A lot of the things he has said in his messages have been completely opposite of how to grow in your Christian faith.

I just don't know how Jesus himself stated he doesn't know when he'll return and only the Father knows...Yet Howard Camping knows?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so the rapture and judgement day all happen on the same day? how does that work now?

isnt it supposed to go.....

rapture then end of the world then judgement day?
Yes. 
I really don't understand how Howard Camping has so many dedicated followers, yet he's been wrong twice.

I am a Christian and do not believe what he preaches. A lot of the things he has said in his messages have been completely opposite of how to grow in your Christian faith.

I just don't know how Jesus himself stated he doesn't know when he'll return and only the Father knows...Yet Howard Camping knows?

It's all for attention. Like the Phelps and the fools who burn Korans. This type of shock religion shakes people into following. I'm more intrigued by how much money they must gather to be able to afford all of those billboards. He got his predictions based off of mathematical equations... And has failed before..

It's all for attention. Like the Phelps and the fools who burn Korans. This type of shock religion shakes people into following. I'm more intrigued by how much money they must gather to be able to afford all of those billboards. He got his predictions based off of mathematical equations... And has failed before..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

it will just be another regular day
QFT
pimp.gif

Christianity
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

so when the 21st comes and goes, what they gonna say? Friggin Idiots if you ask me
tired.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Christianity
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

so when the 21st comes and goes, what they gonna say? Friggin Idiots if you ask me
tired.gif

If this or 2012 really happens and it's a zombiepocalypse I'm running my truck into a gun store take eveything and staying in costco lmfao

If this or 2012 really happens and it's a zombiepocalypse I'm running my truck into a gun store take eveything and staying in costco lmfao

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

it wouldn't be crazy to think that seeing as there are already zombie ants and wasps

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

it wouldn't be crazy to think that seeing as there are already zombie ants and wasps

Originally Posted by sevit86

QFT
pimp.gif

Christianity
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

tired.gif

Don't lump all Christians together know brosef. 99.9% of Christians don't believe this.

QFT
pimp.gif

Christianity
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

tired.gif

Don't lump all Christians together know brosef. 99.9% of Christians don't believe this.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

QFT
pimp.gif

Christianity
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

tired.gif

my bad, I shoulda been more specific. but then again, Christianity itself is one of the craziest things to believe in.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

QFT
pimp.gif

Christianity
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

tired.gif

my bad, I shoulda been more specific. but then again, Christianity itself is one of the craziest things to believe in.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom