Judgment day: May 21, 2011??? vol. not talkin about terminator.

i dunno which is worse, this or the Y2K scare 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm more interested in seeing how his followers who gave all of their money and possessions will react on the 22nd.

Haha! Its going to be the end of his world! They dont play about their money!

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm more interested in seeing how his followers who gave all of their money and possessions will react on the 22nd.

Haha! Its going to be the end of his world! They dont play about their money!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

by raise of hands, does anyone christian and non-christians buy this?
Im Catholic. i dont buy it.
I'm Christian and I don't buy it. It specifically says in the Bible that no man knows when the end of days is, only God

I'm Christian and I don't buy it. It specifically says in the Bible that no man knows when the end of days is, only God

watch dude and his followers disappear on some "it worked for us *shrug*" type stuff. then they find him in 2 years with a prostitute claiming he was sent back to save the sinners.

watch dude and his followers disappear on some "it worked for us *shrug*" type stuff. then they find him in 2 years with a prostitute claiming he was sent back to save the sinners.

I think God is Dominican and that is why nothing has happened yet, give him time.

I think God is Dominican and that is why nothing has happened yet, give him time.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Exactly. 

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Exactly. 

Back
Top Bottom