Judgment day: May 21, 2011??? vol. not talkin about terminator.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Judgement day is the day we will spiritually judge ourselves. If nothing catastrophic happens we will have to rethink our beliefs in certain religions...

TBH... Religion is fading IMO. Quote me.

You have just been quoted brah  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just saw this driving.

2jewg8w.jpg

most if not all of the billboards/ads ive seen have 94.7fm on it. one even said tune in saturday from 8:30-10pm
roll.gif

"Your official play by play station for END OF THE WORLD 2011. Live pre and post wrath interviews with the man himself! ...sponsered by Castrol GTX"

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just saw this driving.

2jewg8w.jpg

most if not all of the billboards/ads ive seen have 94.7fm on it. one even said tune in saturday from 8:30-10pm
roll.gif

"Your official play by play station for END OF THE WORLD 2011. Live pre and post wrath interviews with the man himself! ...sponsered by Castrol GTX"

Are we getting judged or merked out on saturday?
Does everyone get a chance to be judged or on people that call themselves christian being judged and everyone else merked out.

Does everyone get a chance to be judged or on people that call themselves christian being judged and everyone else merked out.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

It goes Judgment then Rapture, but I'm just hoping there's some anonymity in this judging process. I'm not tryna list off all the people I've masturbated to in front of Jesus.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

It goes Judgment then Rapture, but I'm just hoping there's some anonymity in this judging process. I'm not tryna list off all the people I've masturbated to in front of Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom