Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

IF I had to guess the next run of OG's, which will probably start with the Space Jams they will probably lower the PL again and make a 2000-2001 style retro if I had to guess. Got to make them different somehow. And unfortunately there are a lot of ppl that complain about the high PL even though they are wrong.

IMG_1982.jpeg

😍

That ocean blue sole :emoji_fire:

IF I had to guess the next run of OG's, which will probably start with the Space Jams they will probably lower the PL again and make a 2000-2001 style retro if I had to guess. Got to make them different somehow. And unfortunately there are a lot of ppl that complain about the high PL even though they are wrong.
Or they could just replace the 45 with 23 and now it's different. blue instead of purple. Don't ever need to go low again.

I know i will get some eyes rolling in the back of your heads but..... the 2024's Patent Leather seems excessively higher than previous releases. whatchya think? lol
A few mm too high and the overall shoe is lower in height than OGs.

The fix: lower the PL a few mms and heighten the shoe again.

As others have stated I’d rather it be too high than low as of now

definitely higher than OGs and cheaper which makes for a weird combo IMO.

This. Too high is better than too low. I’m sure it will vary pair to pair like usual.

Or they could just replace the 45 with 23 and now it's different. blue instead of purple. Don't ever need to go low again.

If Nike/JB makes the patent leather low again, I'll be back to passing on EVERY single release. No matter how fire the colorway is...

:emoji_100:

Back
Top Bottom