Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

Bruh someone on IG said other day they was the gay bred 11s 😂
he's-out-of-the-line-but-he's-right-he's-out-of-the-line.gif

Honestly, just make them as comfortable as the OGs or the 2000-2001 pairs and I’ll be happy. These thin collard craps they pump out have not been good. I know the “these new ones are comfortable “ comments are coming but I guess compared to chucks they are?

Honestly, just make them as comfortable as the OGs or the 2000-2001 pairs and I’ll be happy. These thin collard craps they pump out have not been good. I know the “these new ones are comfortable “ comments are coming but I guess compared to chucks they are?
Retros and comfort never once went hand in hand to me outside of the 2s.
Always an aesthetic first sort of thing.

Retros and comfort never once went hand in hand to me outside of the 2s.
Always an aesthetic first sort of thing.
Wildin'. Unless you never considered the OG comfortable either.

I cant speak directly to the almost all of the pre-2006 retros feel just great as the OGs. I didn't own an OG 5 and remember being astonished at how soft the midsole was on the 2000 retro.

The only exceptions are the 2000 infrareds, the 2002 6 lows, the white/black 9s and the pearl 9 lows. And I recall being equally astonished at how hard the midsoles were on these. It was strange because the white/navy 6s and the cool grey 9s that were in the same runs were much softer.

Cant wait to get my hands on these. Its a must for my set as im a part time crip. Reppin rollin 90210 north beverly hills. It was a struggle growing up in a 4 car garage home.

Now i gotta find a corduroy short sleeve jacket to go with my stone guess jeans for the throwback 96 fit.

These older single millenial moms bout to get it...

fmBpIv.gif

I cant speak directly to the almost all of the pre-2006 retros feel just great as the OGs. I didn't own an OG 5 and remember being astonished at how soft the midsole was on the 2000 retro.

The only exceptions are the 2000 infrareds, the 2002 6 lows, the white/black 9s and the pearl 9 lows. And I recall being equally astonished at how hard the midsoles were on these. It was strange because the white/navy 6s and the cool grey 9s that were in the same runs were much softer.
So true. The first retro (2004 I think) Jordan 12s are the most comfortable sport shoes I’ve ever worn. Only more comfortable shoe I have ever worn are Hoka One One Bondi’s. I now go half size larger than normal and double insole for extra comfort. I actually made custom OG Penny 2s with just old insoles and they are super comfy lmao
IMG_6209.jpeg

Mainly comparing to modern releases, retro tech just isnt comfortable to me. Looks great however id definitely go with Kobes and recent Jordan entries for style and comfort especially for workouts.
Wouldnt say they are a pain to wear and definitely worth the trade off. Saying that still got a pair of OG Black n Reds to finish and definitely feel the midsole is considerably softer.

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin
ADVERTISEMENT

461807189_18458795719034382_2331541434307803521_n.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
:smokin

pizzakiddancing.gif

Oh HELL YEAH‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I was worried about these having a the SUPER high patent leather cut like the 2016 Black Concords. I was just gonna cop one because these are my least OG favorite 11, but now these might've made it up to TWO pairs MANDATORY!!!
High cut is how the 11s should be

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

461807189_18458795719034382_2331541434307803521_n.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
:smokin

pizzakiddancing.gif

Oh HELL YEAH‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I was worried about these having a the SUPER high patent leather cut like the 2016 Black Concords. I was just gonna cop one because these are my least OG favorite 11, but now these might've made it up to TWO pairs MANDATORY!!!
Hight cut patent is how the 11s should be

Back
Top Bottom