Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

Do they ship retailers the full stock and expect them to just let them sit in storage for four months, or do they just send one pair so they can take pics?

Last edited:

They’ll be back in 5 years with it and then it’ll be “just as close” for another retro 5 more years after that :lol:

The biggest thing with the playoffs is the shade of red on the soles, but if they fix that and give them the shape that these have I’ll buy 6 pairs and never have to worry about them again.

I agree with you both, but y'all already know if they give us those vibrant red outsoles, something else will be F'd up. I'm praying the next retro they don't pull a fast one and black out the white outlines. Or even worse, shorten the high of the patent leather again.

Am i the only
One that is bothered by the thin laces?

I remember men size jordan xi’s to
Always have fat fluffy round laces.

These pics of the mens look like they have gs laces in them.

The chunky fat laces are waaaayy better. Give the sneaker the authentic/vintage feel/look

:rofl:

Guess im not the only one… came in and directly posted before reading the recent posts. Lol

Definitely need links on the fat laces!
Be telling a tall tale if I said I knew where to get some these days. Around 2014/15 I landed some pristine 1996 Columbias but the dudes uncle had swapped in some weird thin baby blue laces so the moment I received the shoes I found some website and got some and they seriously looked exactly like the 1996 laces. I’ll dig up a pic here in a minute.

IMG_1870.jpeg
IMG_1864.jpeg

Hard to get just how OG spec these laces were but they matched every other og 11 lace I have

Just posted a good example man. Sorry it took so long. If you unlace some remaster era 11s the vamp is much less stubby and beefy
Been saying this since the PEs in 2016. No one wanted to hear it. Top down view is the most important to me. I assume it was a tradeoff to get the PL cut higher without the OG last. I’ve also seen a few pics of OGs since then that appear to be more narrow, so it could be the case that it varied back then.

Wonder if they’ll do these like they did the win like 86s and drop them midnight madness or around then.

Back
Top Bottom