Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just purchased a sz 9 (on a Monday, during lunchtime, after a major release day lol) at Northline FootLocker House of Hoops in Houston TX. I think the biggest size they have there right now is a 10. May wanna check the FootAction over there too, I think they have a few sizes left as well. I was able to go to the foot locker/footaction sites, click on "store availability" pick your size and if you see "Available in store - only a few left! Please pay in store" you may get lucky
Nice, yup- just make calls! My BIL picked up a sz 11 at Footaction Greenspoint.

my pair off of the app is coming tomorrow, crazy some of you just got shipping conf/getting orders cancelled. JB must have made a ton

Not my photo, but this image was posted by a SF Bay Area sneaker shop. This is the amount of Jordan 11 '72-10' shoes they received since they opened at 12pm PST. These are all local pairs people brought in. 

my order from eastbay just shipped. 

i know some people were saying u couldnt check out the other day, but i got through on eastbay and the order went through.

Just got shipping email. Will receive it sooner than originally planned. I do admit it was first time I was somewhat iffy, hoping it was not cancelled. Ndc>finishline. Idk why anyone would pay $10 shipping when it's free. Finishline giving splash page day after release with being sold out. Absolutely horrendous the way they driving ship @ fnl.

Anyone who wants these will get them for retail or less. Just wait a few more weeks and resellers will be beggin you to take them off their hands.

Consignment shop?

People are lost
mean.gif
People can consign shoes there, but most if not all of those were purchased by the store from local people. They were buying it for $300.

Last edited:
Just got shipping email. Will receive it sooner than originally planned. I do admit it was first time I was somewhat iffy, hoping it was not cancelled. Ndc>finishline. Idk why anyone would pay $10 shipping when it's free. Finishline giving splash page day after release with being sold out. Absolutely horrendous the way they driving ship @ fnl.

Because they can use $20 rewards to make it cheaper than Nike.com :smile:

Sometimes you have to go with what site lets you checkout.

I wonder if Nike moved up the release cause they knew the production was way higher. Its alot of boxes to throw at Ups right near xmas.

Placed a phone order with Nike Georgetown earlier today but they never called me back to confirm the order like they said they would.

Anyone get a confirmation froma nikedc phone order yet?

Just hung up with NDC...my online order is waiting to be picked up...thus no shipping confirmation e-mail yet. Those of you who are like me, don't lose hope. I did just grab a second pair just in case however from the Grove. Anybody know where I can find a 12?

Because they can use $20 rewards to make it cheaper than Nike.com :smile:

FNL finally offering free shipping for GS, Pre-School, and toddler sizes... They were charging $10 yesterday.

Was able to cop GS sizes with my $20 rewards... Going to be returning other pairs I got from FTL once I get shipping email from FNL.

Last edited:
Anyone who wants these will get them for retail or less. Just wait a few more weeks and resellers will be beggin you to take them off their hands.

No they won't.

Posts like this are really annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
No they won't.

Posts like this are really annoying.

Freaking false hopes... Dont remember LB 11s reselling for retail or less than retail. These are more hyped up. Resellers here in the Bay Area already running to Sole Supremacy to get that $300. Easy $60 profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you have to go with what site lets you checkout.

Checkout?? Lol I couldn't even get past splash page... For 2 days. Got mine thru shiekh and ndc. I was just "experimenting" the finishline experience see if I could get thru and nothing. Reminds me of adidas with the yeezy releases. Feels good with free early shipping. Sorry guys just venting.

Back
Top Bottom