Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Had a coupon I was waiting to use..Decided to throw a few extra pairs in the order. Felt good not paying those new nike resell prices.

I have never heard on anyone in Ireland here getting an order canceled.  Must be more common in america ?

Seeing the 96's right underneath these recent XI's that just dropped, man I didn't know it was that glaring. 96's are definitely the XI I fell in love with. I didn't even try for these ones, but was mostly because I couldn't give in for the $220 ticket. Definitely glad to see these were available in abundance at least from the NT perspective in comparison to prior releases.

Is there a reason why NDC cancelling orders?

They said I violated their commitment to fairness policy and cancelled my order. I carted my pairs manually too and didn't violate any of their quantity limits. I guess they pick and choose who to cancel. I'm surprised they even had time to audit orders on such a large release. I guess Rachel doesn't take vacations. Smh.

I hope so. Honestly, Up until this point I am not 100% sold on the sneaker. Patiently waiting until I have them on hand.
And one more thing. That glitter effect only happens in direct light. I been looking at this shoe all weekend. I haven't adored as shoe like this since the concords and space jams

Also Dallas has quite a few of GS sizes. I know the DK/Villa stores does. Call or hit them up on their instagram. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom