Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Pardon my ignorance, but are you guys referring the black/red XI lows as "Playoffs", not Concords or Space Jams right? Best answer I could get from Googling.. I haven't bought a pair of XI's since 2001, so be nice.

Last edited:
This threads over with.
Cyall over @Chrome8$.
h1.jpg
Not for me it isn't. I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation email like
at-work-cookie-monster.gif

^ Damn, that was you. I thought I had that 11 then got the Sold Out message. Still trying to get 1.

Yea that was a good price and wanted to be sure I didn't miss out on trade bait.

They still have a 10.5 and 9.5 on the site. I've added to basket a few times.
They won't add if they are sold out.

Just checked my shipping from SNKRS..
Nike upped the shipping.. My order will come in tomorrow.. :smokin
Too bad its not for myself..

bravo for nike/jordan finally making enough to exceed initial demand. getting a pair shouldnt have been a problem for anyone. also happy that resale market was killed w/ this release.

The legend blues weren't sitting like these the days after release but they did get returned and resell market on them was ****** to say the least. DS pairs barely cracked $300 on fb groups and sneakercon like events all year. I think what were seeing this year had been brewing for a minute. It's a combination of everybody and they momma that was ready to RKO each other for the concords and galaxy foams easing out of the hobby because they can't make as much money as they used to and nike making more pairs and increasing prices to increase profits. Wonder how next year will be. Sorry if I restated what's already been said because I know it has.

Also that pic posted earlier of the 1995 breds next to the 72-10s, Jesus look at the edge of the patent leather! If that thick cut of black patent leather on the 95s was on the 72-10s and the sole was changed to red, that'd be a thorough pair of breds or what I would call thoroughbred 11s.

Pardon my ignorance, but are you guys referring the black/red XI lows as "Playoffs", not Concords or Space Jams right? Best answer I could get from Googling.. I haven't bought a pair of XI's since 2001, so be nice.

Playoffs are considered to be the black red XI mids tho he wore them during the regular season.

Damn, got 2/5 cancellations (jj and Ndc) already. Smh.
:wow: sorry to hear that fam. looks like I might be joining the cancellation group soon :frown:

That would be two years in a row; LB 11's by FNL and these by NDC (if they cancel them) after receiving an order confirmation.

Last edited:
Damn, got 2/5 cancellations (jj and Ndc) already. Smh.
:wow: looks like I might be joining the cancellation group soon :frown:

That would be two years in a row; LB 11's by FNL and these by NDC (if they cancel them) after receiving an order confirmation.

Yep.... Just waiting for that cancellation. I won't be too sad since I'll keep the 10. My boy won't be the happiest but he will live.
.... Now if that 20% off code comes :evil:

eek.gif
sorry to hear that fam. looks like I might be joining the cancellation group soon
frown.gif

Did you get shipping conformation ?

Back
Top Bottom