Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I doubt these sell out with all the other shoes dropping this month. Been a while since I copped a JB retro, 170 pretax fer some X :x

Couldn't be a better release date for these. Week after all the ASG kicks and 2 pairs of VIs. Normal buyers going to need to take a week off, resellers going to be trying to unload the previous week's kicks. Feeling good about this one, fellas (and ladies if any have been peepin the thread).

I doubt these sell out with all the other shoes dropping this month. Been a while since I copped a JB retro, 170 pretax fer some X
sick.gif
Seriously.
ohwell.gif

I think everyone will be fine. People will be chasing the other stuff that drops next week end. [emoji]128564[/emoji]people can snooze but this is the dopest release this month imo.

Hopefully people snooze enough where it's not crazy hard to get 1 pair. I'm a bit worried the people that miss out on the all star releases might go crazy for these though. I freaking saw a website earlier called airjordan10powderblue2014.com or something like that
indifferent.gif

Hopefully people snooze enough where it's not crazy hard to get 1 pair. I'm a bit worried the people that miss out on the all star releases might go crazy for these though. I freaking saw a website earlier called airjordan10powderblue2014.com or something like that :stoneface:  
View media item 788575:rofl: The only ppl who would think this site is legit:

View media item 788577

Last edited:
i thought people would go hard on the chicago 10s a few years back but everyones asleep from the december craze and asg. i'm still on the fence cause i like the cg ones so much. and i have to sneak a look at those absurd USA nike boots. hopefully they aren't nice in real life.

In my area all the X's sat a couple weeks, even the chicago's.That being said RD should be smooth..hopefully

In my area all the X's sat a couple weeks, even the chicago's.That being said RD should be smooth..hopefully

I think these will be different from the cat x & gray/infared these are a OG cw

regardless ill grab my set & diddy bop out on rd

I just hope I can get through online, don't think many places are getting them where I'm at.

I think 10's are slept on because the design and aesthetic of the sneaker is super basic. I just love the lacing system and the piano bottom.

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️I'll never get tired of these pictures. 2 weeks. Let's get it [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

compared to all the other jordan threads this one has just about the least amount of views. Even lower than some that come out months from now. i think we might be safe on hype for now lol. they will sell out but not fast im predicting. still IMO the best release this month

Dont bet on it....

Most people have these on there radar but are more preoccupied with all the kicks droppin all star weekend...

Not saying they we will be hard to get....

hopefully a smooooooooth pick up from the local kids FTL :pimp: hat :pimp:

oh **** wait I have class that day :lol: it's online or bust for me :smh: Class STARTS at 8am so it's not like I can run and get them and then still make it.

I agree with Retrohead182. Alot of people are going to sleep on these sneakers worrying about the all-star packs. Everyone who wants these will def get them.

I agree with Retrohead182. Alot of people are going to sleep on these sneakers worrying about the all-star packs. Everyone who wants these will def get them.
i agree. I think these won't be too hard to get. Definitely will go faster than the other 10's though.

i agree. I think these won't be too hard to get. Definitely will go faster than the other 10's though.
Without a doubt. It's a classic shoe why not? Now if they release the Knicks, Sonics, or Magic colorway from the city pack, its over for the sneaker game
roll.gif
 .. The chances of getting those are so slim.

The funny thing is that I saw alot of these OG Powders floating around on facebook groups and everyone was like thats not heat, missing out on a great shoe man.

Back
Top Bottom