Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Damn these take me back to the black top days on the tether ball courts lol. I will take 2 if possible.

10's are underrated, if they didnt drop the bobcats and grey/infareds and only dropped the steels and made these limited people would be going ape**** over these.  That being said, cant wait to get a pair of these.. I wanna double up on the infared 6's or these if possible.  not sure which one yet

I had these when i was in high school. I was uneasy about them at first because of the powder blue, but when i wore them to school mad people were feeling them. To me this is the perfect shoe for the Spring. Can't wait to hopefully easily cop on the 22nd.

Seriously doubt these will be hard to get. 
happy.gif

they are IMO the most comfortable an the best to ball in. but they just aren't flashy enough for some.

IMHO the 10's are very beautiful shoes. I even prefer the 10's over the 11's.

they are IMO the most comfortable an the best to ball in. but they just aren't flashy enough for some.
I personally wouldn't pick them over 11s but they are def comfortable and one of my favorites. To me one of the best designs. The way the bottom sole accents the sides with the color just does it for me for some reason

I had these when i was in high school. I was uneasy about them at first because of the powder blue, but when i wore them to school mad people were feeling them.

For the most part this is my exact story...Got super tired of everybody stopping me and asking to see the bottom of my shoe (To check the stats)...Leg cramps by the end of the first school day I rocked them...

Gotta say though, as far as X's were concerned, this was THE colorway to have...Nobody was feeling the zebra stripe looking "Steels" and the shadows didn't have enough pop for most cats at the time...If memory serves everybody was moving from Jordan and branching out to other models by the time these dropped (Likely due to MJ's retirement)...Barkley's were on the come up and Shaq even had fools starting to flow with Reebok a little more...Everybody didn't fully get back on the Jordan train until the XI's in the fall of 95'...

Also, on a side note, I can't remember a single person calling these the "Hornets" Jordan's...Everybody was on that UNC kick though...This was around Las Vegas and at this point in time you would have thought this was North Carolina due to everybody being in the Larry Johnson (UNLV's Favorite athlete) fan club...If you didn't know better you likely would have though the Hornets were a Las Vegas team...

the chi xs were hard.
Chi X's were pretty easy for me. For some they experience d the Concord fiasco the next month. So I can see why they were hard to get. Anything prior to the Concords were easy pick ups.
Hoping to grab 2 of these, will be happy if I only get 1.

I love these, just kinda wished there was a little more visible blue.  I feel like it gets lost with all that white.  Definitely gonna try to pick these up tho if moneys right with february being such a crazy month for sneakers

Back
Top Bottom