Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Same with me, retail or I'm just gunna forget about it.

I usually go half size down for 3's, 4's, and 5's but TTS in 1's and 11's. 

I should be good staying TTS in 10's right?

Same with me, retail or I'm just gunna forget about it.
I usually go half size down for 3's, 4's, and 5's but TTS in 1's and 11's. 
I should be good staying TTS in 10's right?
Yes majority of ppl stay tts. My Chicago 10s tts at 12 fit perfect

I'm thinking I need these.  Always wanted the originals, but moms bought me the Steels for hoops season instead.  2 pairs of $125 shoes in such close succession just wasn't happening back then.  
laugh.gif

Dang these are looking good. I'm thinking on selling off my Chicago 10s to get these since I've only worn them like twice. These look much better

Looks like there isn't much hype yet for this shoe but maybe it will pick up on the week of release. Hoping these are an easy cop since the entire all star pack drop on that day as well. never owned a pair of 10s so I'm excited for this one with my 10% NDC coupon 
nthat.gif

They look good other than the fact the leather is nowhere near the quality of the OG. I'm sure that goes without saying these days, just thought I'd throw it out there. The leather is much thinner and is synthetic instead of real.

[emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]128117[/emoji][emoji]128116[/emoji][emoji]128104[/emoji][emoji]128120[/emoji][emoji]128110[/emoji][emoji]128115[/emoji][emoji]128125[/emoji]everyone has love for these!

1 pair for me and hopefully an easy pick up at Finish line to use my $20 reward.

Trying for 2 pairs, my niece wants a pair and we both wear the same size. Hopefully fnl and EB come thru for me

Back
Top Bottom