Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Actually it does make sense. The only pics of the 2014s that I personally have seen are pics of the gs size therefore I asked if anyone has pics of an adult size. If you're trying to criticize my grammar, then you need to get off my d**k because it was just a simple typo due to me posting quickly from my phone.
Aw did I hurt your feelings? Chill out it was a joke. Your whole sentence was that bad. As for pics
http://www.sneakermob.com/content/air-jordan-10-powder-blue
Your welcome

Last edited:
Aw did I hurt your feelings? Chill out it was a joke. Your whole sentence was that bad. As for pics
http://www.sneakermob.com/content/air-jordan-10-powder-blue
Your welcome
Nah, my feelings were far from hurt. I can't get emotional over the internet because its not that serious. I have already seen those pics and like I said before those are pictures of a grade school size and not an adult size. I am looking for pics of a adult size. I'm not sure why you couldn't tell that pair is an GS size. I mean you would think that the extremely small appearance and the peculiar lines/indentations on the side of the sneakers (which were also on the other recent gs size x's) would be an obvious sign that they are pics of an GS pair. Thanks anyway for trying to be helpful but no thanks because you are wrong.

Been hoping the Supersonics would come back just so we have a better chance at a retro of these
laugh.gif

Nah, my feelings were far from hurt. I can't get emotional over the internet because its not that serious. I have already seen those pics and like I said before those are pictures of a grade school size and not an adult size. I am looking for pics of a adult size. I'm not sure why you couldn't tell that pair is an GS size. I mean you would think that the extremely small appearance and the peculiar lines/indentations on the side of the sneakers (which were also on the other recent gs size x's) would be an obvious sign that they are pics of an GS pair. Thanks anyway for trying to be helpful but no thanks because you are wrong.
Those don't look GS size

Let ASG shoes lure peoples 
devil.gif
Yes please!! I mean they nice and I just noticed the detail on the glow in the dark areas on the lebrons but I would rather cop these. Now if I didn't have rent, car payment, and insurance it would be a different story

Was going to cop these until I saw all the ASG kicks. I might have to pass now.
True story. Been gone for a few days, came back and saw the pics of all the ASG's, plus the BHM's, and then those Aunt Pearl KD 6's, 
mean.gif
 damn near passed out from all the clean shoes dropping next month. LOL and I don't have nearly enough money for all of em. Gonna have to be mad picky. 

Feb will be a Good month for kicks. these are the best out of everything dropping this month IMO. But being that all this stuff id dropping hopefully everything will be fairly easy

Nah pimp. These have released before so I'm not really that impressed. Been there done that.
Yea that's why they retroing em. I feel you there though. Had it once kinda thing. I would cop again just because I really like em. Them asg are nice though. Unfortunately I gotta make room for 1 since I plan on coppin the infrared 6s and 3s

These and the 6s got me back to wanting/copping JB retros 8)

Last edited:
I really hope these end up being easy to get. Since they're 10's and all.

Last edited:
I don't think these will be that easy nor that hard. Just right in between

I agree. A lot of people like these a lot but it's so much going on next month with all the releases......I think they'll be fairly easy to snatch up. I Got a pair on lock. I wasn't taking any chances though [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I agree. A lot of people like these a lot but it's so much going on next month with all the releases......I think they'll be fairly easy to snatch up. I Got a pair on lock. I wasn't taking any chances though [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I was debating if I wanted to preorder mine but na I got 2(possibly 3) other kicks I wanna cop too around that time. Wish I was able to get a connect at my local mall. But its kinda hard when I beat the sh** outta two of the current employees in high school
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I was debating if I wanted to preorder mine but na I got 2(possibly 3) other kicks I wanna cop too around that time. Wish I was able to get a connect at my local mall. But its kinda hard when I beat the sh** outta two of the current employees in high school :lol:  :smh:
[emoji]128586[/emoji] they're just waiting to tell you no or screw you over. [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128586[/emoji] they're just waiting to tell you no or screw you over. [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Basically lol. I got 2 other malls I go to about 30min from me and the one gets a lot more pairs so its gonna be a raffle frenzy for me

Back
Top Bottom