Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Yes dam things were snug!!! Creased once I put them on which is typical for X's
ok thanks. Did you go TTS?. I was able to scoop a pair of Chicago 10s for $140 worn 5x and I got lucky they weren't that bad creased. I can tell they will crease easy though

ok thanks. Did you go TTS?. I was able to scoop a pair of Chicago 10s for $140 worn 5x and I got lucky they weren't that bad creased. I can tell they will crease easy though
I went TTS on them so this time I will go .5 up and hope they fit perfect.

Yes dam things were snug!!! Creased once I put them on which is typical for X's
This is not happening with the weird material used on the cool greys thou. I never bought Xs for this same reason. My friends would get Xs when i was in high school and by lunch they would be creased already. This is why i stayed away from them for the longest. I just purchased my first pair (cool grey) and I love them now because of how comfortable they are and how good they fit without even breaking them in. Maybe the experience will not be the same for these with the leather? Maybe it will be closer to how the steels feel. (according to what i read about them, never had them)

Last edited:
This is not happening with the weird material used on the cool greys thou. I never bought Xs for this same reason. My friends would get Xs when i was in high school and by lunch they would be creased already. This is why i stayed away from them for the longest. I just purchased my first pair (cool grey) and I love them now because of how comfortable they are and how good they fit without even breaking them in. Maybe the experience will not be the same for these with the leather? Maybe it will be closer to how the steels feel. (according to what i read about them, never had them)
been looking at the greys but didnt feel the grey colors, now I think they are great and be good to play ball in.

So what if they crease, they will be creasing once you have worn them anyways.
eyes.gif
mean.gif
i would like a shoe out of box without creases, that is all...

I think the hype for these are building 
indifferent.gif

These young kids are now finding out these are an OG CW and they have never been retro'd smh. gonna be a long 2.5 weeks 
mean.gif

P4L....I got friends asking me for these already. Hard enough to get my one pair, now I got someone asking me for one for himself and his wife.

citysole got a GS pre-sale for 160---idk tho I've been pretty solid on walking in and picking up shoes I want lately. Last shoe I waited for were the grapes, and I got them after being in line an hour (not too bad).

I think the hype for these are building :stoneface:

These young kids are now finding out these are an OG CW and they have never been retro'd smh. gonna be a long 2.5 weeks :smh:

Exactly.

More sites like Modern Notoriety, KOF and SneakerFiles are posting "news" on pretty much a daily basis.

|I

compared to all the other jordan threads this one has just about the least amount of views. Even lower than some that come out months from now. i think we might be safe on hype for now lol. they will sell out but not fast im predicting. still IMO the best release this month

i have a feeling that these will be like most of the other recent 10s releases as far as production numbers (around 150-200k pairs) but with far more demand. they will probably sell out fairly quickly. they won't sit like the cool grey 10s or powder 3s.

Back
Top Bottom