Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

That's the heel.. but how do you know if there is an air unit by lifting the insoles?

usually it will protrude some and will give some if you push down on it

shadows are hard as **** and dont feel like the rest of my x’s as far as cushioning

same snug fit tho

they are comfortable just like all x’s are but the cushioning is hard

hope they didnt pull an air jordan xv on us

Disappointing to hear they're uncomfortable. I was going to get a pair on sale for a beater pair for the gym and stuff.

usually it will protrude some and will give some if you push down on it

shadows are hard as **** and dont feel like the rest of my x’s as far as cushioning

same snug fit tho

they are comfortable just like all x’s are but the cushioning is hard

hope they didnt pull an air jordan xv on us
That's the heel.. but how do you know if there is an air unit by lifting the insoles?

When i push down n it it is really hard, but the left, once again, is softer. I don’t know why. Not a big difference.
But i’m so surprised that some nba players play ball in like Kemba. Maybe the air sole unit become more and more soft after several hours of basket ball. And after it is the best shoes of the world

When i push down n it it is really hard, but the left, once again, is softer. I don’t know why. Not a big difference.
But i’m so surprised that some nba players play ball in like Kemba. Maybe the air sole unit become more and more soft after several hours of basket ball. And after it is the best shoes of the world

They are NBA players so it's always possible that they have PE pairs like in the early 2000s and even in the 90s where players would do all sorts of things like swap out zoom air for full length air on a shoe that's released with zoom air to the public.

Screenshot_20180503-213107.jpg
Where that disco @ tho...???/:nerd::nerd::tongue:
Anyway Ima try to buy my way into some good karma.
Have at it y'all. FNL.

Last edited:
They are NBA players so it's always possible that they have PE pairs like in the early 2000s and even in the 90s where players would do all sorts of things like swap out zoom air for full length air on a shoe that's released with zoom air to the public.

I'm upset to learn that players in the 90s swaped out zoom air, are you sure of your source?
But today when i watch the zoom air cushion of the 13's and the air sole of the 8's or 6's, yes i want to destroy a good Air jordan 32 to use its zoom air in the retro, trust me!

Strictlystyles love your picture!! sexy

I'm upset to learn that players in the 90s swaped out zoom air, are you sure of your source?
But today when i watch the zoom air cushion of the 13's and the air sole of the 8's or 6's, yes i want to destroy a good Air jordan 32 to use its zoom air in the retro, trust me!

6s and 8s are bricks

I was finally able to get my pairs from the access point Saturday morning. Picked out the best of both and sent one back. Even though I got the better pair, I was surprised to find that both were decent; one of the boxes were a little dinged too. The box for these is a bit flimsy.

62AB41AB-A117-48E1-B5AB-DAB600981437.jpeg
Just got a pair today for my bday. Girl was looking at me silly for checking out 3 pairs before I took my pair lol. The glue stains on their pairs were a bit much but finally got some. Another OG added to the collection.

Disappointing to hear they're uncomfortable. I was going to get a pair on sale for a beater pair for the gym and stuff.
Don’t think they’re uncomfortable at all actually, wore them out and about all day on day of release..I copped for 152 after military discount and haven’t looked back

I’d actually go out on a limb to say they are probably one of the more comfortable Jordan’s I own as far as overall fit and comfort. Right up there with 7s and 2016 era 11s. This is true for last Steel 10 retro as well.

Still haven’t copped a pair yet but it looks like waiting was a good thing. Resell on these looks low and they’re still abundant. Looking to cop before the end of summer on a disco hopefully :nerd:

Still haven’t copped a pair yet but it looks like waiting was a good thing. Resell on these looks low and they’re still abundant. Looking to cop before the end of summer on a disco hopefully :nerd:

There's no resell on these at all, it's not even low, theres none. I copped mine under retail for $152 and I still think that there's going to be a deal eventually for even cheaper lol. Sitting in full size runs online and in every store you can imagine, an actual sitting shoe just not "scattered" around, they are truly sitting. Everyone should be copping under retail or bust.

nba players use orthotics

nba players use orthotics
yep, I spoke about this in another thread

Footballers(soccer players) get their pairs of cleats completely customized and they all use custom orthotics. If you ever take a look at pics of the inside of their cleats, you'll notice there's no insole.

So I'm assuming this goes for all professional athletes of all sports.

Custom orthotics are awesome. I got some for my work shoes, boots and sneakers because I’m diabetic. Complete comfort but pricey. They can mold them to anything you want.

Today's fit. Honestly would've pounced on the Dark Shadows if I ain't already had these.
Maybe on disco.

Attachments

• 20180505_220631.jpg
    20180505_220631.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 20180505_221239.jpg
    20180505_221239.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 20180505_220617.jpg
    20180505_220617.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 60

Well my source is Pippen lol. Not sure about other players but he swapped out the Zoom Air of one of his shoes because he liked being closer to the floor.

Back
Top Bottom