Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

No, did you?
Yes I did, it was very random, it’s like a heavy duty drawstring bag..........
AE0E15A0-A72E-43F5-9843-C19E35E6169D.jpeg

Last edited:
Pair on left is from footlocker with a later production date. Pair on right is from SNKRS with an earlier production date. Nubuck on SNKRS pair seems to more closely resemble the originals. Crazy how different pairs can be. Probably going to return the footlocker pair.
90FB0DC2-B230-4E77-85FD-B8F754939F41.jpeg

Pair on left is from footlocker with a later production date. Pair on right is from SNKRS with an earlier production date. Nubuck on SNKRS pair seems to more closely resemble the originals. Crazy how different pairs can be. Probably going to return the footlocker pair.
90FB0DC2-B230-4E77-85FD-B8F754939F41.jpeg

Not crazy at all these are GR’s thousand and thousands of pairs are made

My guess the early dates materials ran out and this is the closest the sweat shops could find to fill nikes order

Don’t forget Nike doesn’t own the factory their outsourced

Good post btw

Not one bit disappointed with mine. These came from FNL. I know there were differences between the SNKRS and FTL pairs.

10s generally have a reputation of running more snug, however for these...I felt like they are TTS ( I wouldn't size up or down) they do feel somewhat more comfortable and roomier than past 10s so I guess I can see your point, but it's not enough for me to size down. After wearing so many other retro models, sliding my feet in these 10s felt amazing..I think something about the shape of the 10s fits my foot correctly cause i'm pretty impressed with the comfort on these, none of that side pinching on your feet or toes. I think most people will be satisfied with the fitment of these...

I've got wide feet and wrote these off. I've gotta try a pair; see how they work out. Dope looking shoe. :smokin

ordered my pair from footlocker. new beaters for me.. havent bought a pair of jordans in a loooong time

Could you tell me if the cushion is really good because my NYC have a hard airsole unit and so the cushion is not really good.

Back
Top Bottom