Jordan VII Cardinal 06/05/2011

I still have the previous ones and in good condition...these will ptobably sit... I hated that fat tongue that they had on there... if the shape is better on these id cop on dcount but I really don't need these... guess its one of those good releases if u missed out

I still have the previous ones and in good condition...these will ptobably sit... I hated that fat tongue that they had on there... if the shape is better on these id cop on dcount but I really don't need these... guess its one of those good releases if u missed out

cleanest cw of the 7s imo.  will probably cop, but definitely not at full price.  they'll drop to $119 soon enough just like all of the 9s, 6s, etc.  there's really no reason to cop most j's on or close to release date anymore.

cleanest cw of the 7s imo.  will probably cop, but definitely not at full price.  they'll drop to $119 soon enough just like all of the 9s, 6s, etc.  there's really no reason to cop most j's on or close to release date anymore.

I'm looking forward to the Cardinals coming back out. I agree that it is a little too soon for a re-release but I'll get them (hopefully discounted). 

I'm looking forward to the Cardinals coming back out. I agree that it is a little too soon for a re-release but I'll get them (hopefully discounted). 

Originally Posted by wrukus

Agreed. Only pair of 7's I own.The CW with the gold lace tips.. HEAT.
This is pretty soon to us. Not to average jb buyers though. 

It will be 5 years. Just seems like it was yesterday bcuz of so many other releases.

It will be 5 years. Just seems like it was yesterday bcuz of so many other releases.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

I have a pair but it's heavily worn from 2006 so I will get these on Release date this year so I can have a DS pair in my collection. I like the olympic 7's better than this colorway I hope they can re - release the Oly 7's again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

I have a pair but it's heavily worn from 2006 so I will get these on Release date this year so I can have a DS pair in my collection. I like the olympic 7's better than this colorway I hope they can re - release the Oly 7's again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom