Jordan VII Cardinal 06/05/2011

Honestly... I got 20% of battery life left on my phone...

I'd love to explain myself why companies that consistently sell merchandise, cheapen their product. I think it's self explanatory (extra cash in the pocket, while still receiving the same amount of revenue/sales)
But I rather use my battery life playing Angry birds.

And no thebeast23, didn't even see you post.

I'd love to explain myself why companies that consistently sell merchandise, cheapen their product. I think it's self explanatory (extra cash in the pocket, while still receiving the same amount of revenue/sales)

Ed, it's weird to see you in these neck of the woods lately.  I've been in the JB forum more than in the Kobe threads lately. 
You know you already got the heat to call it quits with Jordan Brand.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ed, it's weird to see you in these neck of the woods lately.  I've been in the JB forum more than in the Kobe threads lately. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I decided to take my Talents to the Kobe Thread or ThreadS. I'll be in here more often tho.

having that classic JB stuff isn't cool anymore. So I gotta blend in with these new cats and be that Old dude that tries to fit in with the young crowd
laugh.gif
Jk. My old sn had fun in here tho.

The ZK line releases as much kicks as JB releases retros! Its getting outta hand don't you think?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I decided to take my Talents to the Kobe Thread or ThreadS. I'll be in here more often tho.

having that classic JB stuff isn't cool anymore. So I gotta blend in with these new cats and be that Old dude that tries to fit in with the young crowd
laugh.gif

The ZK line releases as much kicks as JB releases retros! Its getting outta hand don't you think?

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Same here, I'll be here more than in the Nike threads now.  I thought I was done.  
30t6p3b.gif

ZK line is definitely getting out of hand, but that's the nature of the "Hot hand".  He's got it, so milk the brand while it's relevant. 

There's still something about those "OG" colorways that JB release though, get's me every time 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Same here, I'll be here more than in the Nike threads now.  I thought I was done.  
30t6p3b.gif

ZK line is definitely getting out of hand, but that's the nature of the "Hot hand".  He's got it, so milk the brand while it's relevant. 

There's still something about those "OG" colorways that JB release though, get's me every time 
embarassed.gif

Yeah man. Ima always cop the kicks that I had back in the day, like these cardinals.

Even tho I think Kobe>MJ , Jordan had me at Hello... Air Jordan will always be my first love
laugh.gif

And so much dope stuff coming out. Im used to JB shellin out crappy quality, but... I gotta over look that sometimes.

Yeah man. Ima always cop the kicks that I had back in the day, like these cardinals.

Even tho I think Kobe>MJ , Jordan had me at Hello... Air Jordan will always be my first love
laugh.gif

And so much dope stuff coming out. Im used to JB shellin out crappy quality, but... I gotta over look that sometimes.

so you would buy a crappy quality shoe just to have the cw?  people like you that keep brands like JB in business, they are taking advantage of us and we arent doing anything about it when we know what they are doing......we need better quality  kicks

so you would buy a crappy quality shoe just to have the cw?  people like you that keep brands like JB in business, they are taking advantage of us and we arent doing anything about it when we know what they are doing......we need better quality  kicks

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh here we go.   Taking advantage of us?  No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy anything are they?  

And what the hell do you propose we do?  People have been beating the same dead horse for the last few years. 

Either get over it, or go buy something else.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh here we go.   Taking advantage of us?  No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy anything are they?  

And what the hell do you propose we do?  People have been beating the same dead horse for the last few years. 

Megajump > Angrybirds , try it
laugh.gif

Megajump > Angrybirds , try it
laugh.gif

both are coming out again too soon. they need to wait minimum 10 years between releases of the same colorways to preserve the rarity for owners

both are coming out again too soon. they need to wait minimum 10 years between releases of the same colorways to preserve the rarity for owners

eww why would they re re retro these so soon? easiest pass in my life time

eww why would they re re retro these so soon? easiest pass in my life time

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the kid said Ppl like me... But then again said "US"
laugh.gif

Smh at Ppl like you for complaining, while your on the sideline WISHING IT WAS DIFFERENT. get over it, or go cop some Shape Ups....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the kid said Ppl like me... But then again said "US"
laugh.gif

Smh at Ppl like you for complaining, while your on the sideline WISHING IT WAS DIFFERENT. get over it, or go cop some Shape Ups....

I complain... But that's in me... I grew up with the old stuff... Im over it. It took time.

But I'll still complain every now and then if **** looks disgusting like the CDP XIs.

I for sure will drive up to gentry and slap him if he messes up on my Seattle Xs.

Back
Top Bottom