Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I see yall folks in the DCMV area saying the shoe game is really crazy up there. U should see how bad it is down here in ATL a.k.a. Black Hollywood. Its crazy down here for every AJ Retro release no matter what. Gotta have a plug to get any Js on RD from a retail store down here in the "dirty." Anyone else notice that Flightclub.com already has the white/infrared 6s for sale? I didnt even know they did early releases. I wonder where FC got them from? Prob straight from Nike. And u knkw they sellin them for $350.

Last edited:
I see yall folks in the DCMV area saying the shoe game is really crazy up there. U should see how bad it is down here in ATL a.k.a. Black Hollywood. Its crazy down here for every AJ Retro release no matter what. Gotta have a plug to get any Js on RD from a retail store down here in the "dirty." Anyone else notice that Flightclub.com already has the white/infrared 6s for sale? I didnt even know they did early releases. I wonder where FC got them from? Prob straight from Nike. And u knkw they sellin them for $350.
that price better not stay at 350 once these release...
mean.gif

that price better not stay at 350 once these release...:smh:
Yea i hear ya man, itll prob go down to about 275 maybe then after a month or so back up to 350. I aint sweatin it i already got my white 6s on lock for RD. But id like to get them Toro 6s too, but my plug's store aint gettin them and i aint even tryin nowhere else down here in ATL

Well if it means anything, more stores in Houston are getting these than they did with the fear v. Only 3 stores from what I recall got the Fear Vs.
Thats what i'm saying. here in houston most of the limited QS only HOH gets them. Now a bunch of FTL are going to do raffles.

My cuzo is gonna try and help me out down that way. You think it will be bad at every location? Most places I called are doing first come first serve.

any NTers in NYC know of definite spots getting these "toros" and how limited?

bro for some reason tje toros seem really limited. my mom n pop shop that gets everu release including black grapes didnt get these. also I dont think my local jj is getting these. however I do belive premium goods is getting them

Bro, that's like a three and a half hour drive haha. I'm pretty sure there will be some releasing in Cincy, but I just want to know the least corrupt place where I can almost guarantee myself a pair. I'll honestly probably try NDC for this release, I just want to know for future references.
Ouch yea that's too far

i saw a pair yesterday in person. I am more pumped up now than i was before and  I was pretty pumped before.  

Back
Top Bottom