Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

yeah we'll see so much stuff is coming-it should be interesting. but no way these will sit unlike the white.

Online or bust for me probably... I'm tired of going all the way out to get a raffle ticket just to have a chance to buy em. Then go back again to cop. I've only won once...

Idk might pull something and get a ticket but I doubt it.

These will NOT be that hard to get trust me. Word on the street is nobody likes the whites cause of the pink color but I never expected managers to tell me this.

I hear the reds wont be that limited judging from stores that'll have them. I want the reds (consolation prize for the yeezys lol) and will probably get them easily. 

These will NOT be that hard to get trust me. Word on the street is nobody likes the whites cause of the pink color but I never expected managers to tell me this.
I hear the reds wont be that limited judging from stores that'll have them. I want the reds (consolation prize for the yeezys lol) and will probably get them easily. 
I hope so....thought the same for the black 3lab5 and lost out. I've learned my lesson from that. I'm making sure I'm opening up some tabs on this one lol

I hope so....thought the same for the black 3lab5 and lost out. I've learned my lesson from that. I'm making sure I'm opening up some tabs on this one lol
Remember, Im talking about the White infared. The reds everyone will go for. And those are more limited. But I just know a place doing FCFS and I'm determined to have some red shoes after missing out on the yeezys lol

Remember, Im talking about the White infared. The reds everyone will go for. And those are more limited. But I just know a place doing FCFS and I'm determined to have some red shoes after missing out on the yeezys lol
I feel u this will fill my void for my red 33 high ewings and motorboat 9s lol ! was never a fan of the toro 4's !

Which two? there is only one shoe on your pictures... the infrared23/black...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom