Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I know people are always looking for the early link, and with Nike.com I could see it making sense because things are usually TLO. But what's the advantage of having a FL or FNL link early? Don't they always put the shoes up with a 24 hour countdown anyway?

no countdowm on fnl...just endless error messages and countless redirects...

and those false cc charges....:smh:

The fact that the main stores in NYC are not doing raffles makes me believe these shouldn't be as hard to get

Just Got To My Local Mall With Two Stores Doing Reserve A Pair.... First Store Was Out Of My Size 10 So Grabbed A Ticket For A 10.5.... Was First In Line At The Second Spot And Secured My Size :pimp:

If Anyone Needs The Oop With This Extra 10.5 And Wants To Save Themselves The Stress Of Release Day Madness, I Gotchu :nthat:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I know people are always looking for the early link, and with Nike.com I could see it making sense because things are usually TLO. But what's the advantage of having a FL or FNL link early? Don't they always put the shoes up with a 24 hour countdown anyway?
No countdown for FNL and I remember for the gamma 12s, they went live 10mins early. Also for another shoe but can't remember. Having the link you can start refreshing before the drop time instead of waitin for them to tweet it...

The fact that the main stores in NYC are not doing raffles makes me believe these shouldn't be as hard to get
make sure that you call the stores direct. In NJ there is nothing about ticket procedure on the launch locator but the stores are still doing raffles. Also more stores near me are getting these in than i thought.  Raffles at footaction footlocker champs 

Just saw these in person. They're just ok to me. If you have the infrared 3lab5, the whole shoe is that color red

Im about to drive out to 4 stores with lil cousin and wifey to drop 3 raffles at each store. If i dont get one ticket pulled from 12 tickets dropped then im never doing this again...

I did drop 4 tickets for the gamma 11s and got 1 call back so lets see.

For all the NT fam in MA, RI, and CT, Expressions are carrying these in only 5 locations as opposed to the white infrareds which will be releasing at every location. Just a heads up so get ur raffles in.

Yesterday I went to my local Champs (no one was there) I put in my 4 tickets, tomorrow I'm going to two FTL/HoH and putting in at least another four if not 8. Hopefully I get called for at least one pair of each.

For all the NT fam in MA, RI, and CT, Expressions are carrying these in only 5 locations as opposed to the white infrareds which will be releasing at every location. Just a heads up so get ur raffles in.

which 5 locations?

FCFS?

All my local FTL doing raffles. Sending some friends to pick up tickets.

Going to check my champs and footaction before work today. Hopefully some small talk can lead to some info.

Last edited:

My man :pimp: thx repped just saw the links on the release calendar as well.

Got two (2) WC cards so looking to place two (2) different orders for me and wifey :pimp:

Last edited:
are mom and pop's in the nyc area selling this shoe ?

looks to me like only the big chain stores are selling this shoe

Last edited:
any SOCAL heads know whats going on with the new HOH @ PLAZA BONITA
supposed to open on friday, so are they doin FCFS? went today and that sh*ts all boarded up but theyre on the launch locator as a raffle spot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom