Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Thanks, this is my first time seeing these in person and yeah they are much better....color is bright and kind of changes tone in different lighting

bright in person aren't they? 
glasses.gif

burned my corneas 
Sounds about right
laugh.gif

wonders if i ordered a 9.5 instead of a 9 would i have gotten the shoes. dope pics guys.

Anyone here that ordered the retro VI Infrared 23 "Toro" from DF over the weekend know or think that these R replicas or fakes?

They do not match up too detail with my Authentic NDC pair. The Unauthorized pair is not fully tumble leather on the toe cap, 

like my NDC pair is all tumble leather. The tumble leather on the authentic pair 23 number stands out more. The NDC pair back heel 

bubbles out more than the DF pair. Stamped number inside of box in blue ink match up with Authentic pair, and DF pair has different

stamped number. Also the main thing that stood out too me is the puffed out side bubble on the upper heel does not puff out as much as the NDC pair does.

So anyone else compare they're DF pairs too NDC pairs?

Anyone here that ordered the retro VI Infrared 23 "Toro" from DF over the weekend know or think that these R replicas or fakes?

They do not match up too detail with my Authentic NDC pair. The Unauthorized pair is not fully tumble leather on the toe cap, 

like my NDC pair is all tumble leather. The tumble leather on the authentic pair 23 number stands out more. The NDC pair back heel 

bubbles out more than the DF pair. Stamped number inside of box in blue ink match up with Authentic pair, and DF pair has different

stamped number. Also the main thing that stood out too me is the puffed out side bubble on the upper heel does not puff out as much as the NDC pair does.

So anyone else compare they're DF pairs too NDC pairs?
post some comparison pics. 

Give me a few minutes. Never posted pics on here before.
Holy Crap dude. I just checked my DF pair versus my Finishline pair (bought via website) and hear this; the latter's toecap ain't tumbled one bit, while the DF pair is fully tumbled.
I'm heading for the graveyard shift but I'll try to drop some pics later today.
Consider me intrigued.

Last edited:
My pair from footlocker has the leather on the toe cap like the DF pair post, very lightly tumbled. Well on one pair, the other looks a little more. It's just godda be bad quality control

Last edited:
My pair from footlocker has the leather on the toe cap like the DF pair post, very lightly tumbled. Well on one pair, the other looks a little more. It's just Goddard be bad quality control

This.

My pair from NDC has smoother toe-caps when compared to the rest of the sneakers tumbled leather.

My pair from footlocker has the leather on the toe cap like the DF pair post, very lightly tumbled. Well on one pair, the other looks a little more. It's just Goddard be bad quality control
possibly but my NDC pair back lower heel hump bubbles out just like my White Infras, and Carmines. The DF pair is like the 2010 pairs.

Could you post a pic of the lacel inside the shoes sock liner containing the size and style code?
Yess I will but not gonna be able too take pics and post tonight, Its late 11:30 pm my time. Gotta wrk at 4 am. I will post tag

pics tomorrow when I get home from wrk like around 2-4pm pacific time. 

Curious too see all comments and pics of those who have Authentic pairs from release day or Restock on NDC. 

See you guys tomorrow peace out.

Back
Top Bottom