Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Got my 10.5 yesterday. Paid $251 shipped. No customs charges. I'm in NJ. Glad I was able to score these for a reasonable price.

Got my 10.5 yesterday. Paid $251 shipped. No customs charges. I'm in NJ. Glad I was able to score these for a reasonable price.

Congrats! My size too. I'm a little jealous. :D

I wish I would've ordered. I had them in my cart too. It's just so many releases coming up.

California would've jacked me on customs tho.

Last edited:
Congrats! My size too. I'm a little jealous.
happy.gif

I wish I would've ordered. I had them in my cart too. It's just so many releases coming up.

California would've jacked me on customs tho.
I was so salty after not being able to cop these on the original release day. Wanted these pretty badly. Almost copped a unds pair for $290 couple weeks ago, but decided to pass, glad I did. Yea man... too many releases, I'm near broke status.
ohwell.gif

my package has been at the warehouse clearing agency for 2 days... I think I'm going to get hit hard with customs
sick.gif
My UPS customs charge was $25.96.  I can live with that.  After seeing some of the recent posts, I was afraid it was going to be over $50.

Last edited:
Not only did I pay the $59 fee but I received the wrong size... Not worth the hassle of returning/exchanging for my size.... Doesn't seem like they have my size available anyway .. Smfh
That sucks. Another reason I don't mess with DF. I remember someone got sent Olympic 7s instead of taxis lol.
Then again oly 7s>taxi 12s
It still don't make sense... They didn't have them listed and never restocked on them anyway.....

all this talk about these infrareds i gotta go pull mine out of the box and check em out again 
nthat.gif

was gonna double up on these with that link but NDC is making me dig deep these days .

Lmao they can't even find the custom fee on my package....I wonder what would've happened if I didn't call and ask..

My pair been out for delivery since this morning, I swear it seems like everytime I'm expecting a package ups or whoever delivers to me last....I've been in the house peeking out the window all day [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom