Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Pairs popped back up on nike.com.
ColdCity hacked the orders and sent all the pairs overseas.
People have to pay brokerage fees to get their pairs back.
roll.gif

My 3 packages were 25.87 each and if you want to pay the fees before they come call ups and give them tracking info and pay them so you don't have to worry about anything like I did

Post of the Millennium.  A true asset to society.
Bruh, I just read 47 pages which was only 2 chapters for my Chemistry class. On top of that I had to do the **** I was suppose to be doing because I'm at work.

Y'all ****** must not be in college. Because after reading long *** college textbooks, reading inconclusive **** like this becomes annoying.  

Lmao, y'all can read Niketalk  post but probably haven't picked up a book in ages. Smh.

Last edited:
my package has been at the warehouse clearing agency for 2 days... I think I'm going to get hit hard with customs :x

just got a message for reciver not present & ups always drops so i know i gotta pay...will pick up after wk at the hub

Just looked at my tracking activities... My package went through 4 package clearing review so far. Is that normal? LOL

Called UPS... My brokerage fee is $25.87... Feel a little better now. :lol:

Last edited:
Just looked at my tracking activities... My package went through 4 package clearing review so far. Is that normal? LOL

Called UPS... My brokerage fee is $25.87... Feel a little better now. :lol:
yeah me too just paid my brokerage fee but it's still in Italy lol

Back
Top Bottom