Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Can someone explain how these raffles work? I'm interested.
Depends on your area. There are some that hand out guaranteed tickets where you show up EARLY and line up to get your ticket that guarantees your pair for you to pick up on RD. Then there's the raffles where you go on designated days AGAIN depends where you are and fill out your name and phone number. They might ask for your ID. Then you will get a raffle ticket that you hold on to and they will call you usually the day before release if your ticket gets pulled. If you don't answer the phone or don't get called you're SOL. But you can fill out at all different stores and even bring friends with you to increase chances You have to call your local stores to know when and what they are doing

Thanks for the info. And if my ticket is not selected, I can still go to the store and hope a pair is still left, right?

Thanks for the info. And if my ticket is not selected, I can still go to the store and hope a pair is still left, right?
Yes again when you ask for info they should be able to tell you when they are ending the pickup times for the raffles. Once it's pass the time then you can get what's left IF they have any left. They won't let you buy them in the time frame which is usually 10am-6pm

I'm not too worried about the numbers out there... all I know is Both drop the same day. I'm atleast getting ONE.

If it ends up being these... I'm Set. If it's the White/Infrared's... I'm looking to sell em right back to get these bad boys. I'm really digging these.

I think I like the fact that this QS release & colorway gives me more of an Old-School feel. :nthat:

There's No BS Backstory or Reason for the Colorway... just a Quality looking OG Bulls Team Color palette sneaker. It could easily fit in well with the "Retro +" Colorways of the Early 00's. 

I personally don't think either of these 6's will be a QS release just due to the availability at all stores plus I tweeted all 3 of the major retailer's (Champs, FL, FTl) and they all said they were releasing both shoe's at 8am EST like every other release. They didn't say anything about only one dropping and the other dropping apart. In my opinion and a personal suggestion is that if you want both colorways like I do, then try putting in as many raffles as you can in your area and hopefully you at least win one pair so you only have to focus on the other pair when they drop online. At least that's my plan, and if I strike out online I'll try hitting up the FL that doesn't get much of a line early and cop the other pair. Because where I live I'm bound to get at least one guaranteed pair whether its through a raffle or copping online.

I personally don't think either of these 6's will be a QS release just due to the availability at all stores plus I tweeted all 3 of the major retailer's (Champs, FL, FTl) and they all said they were releasing both shoe's at 8am EST like every other release. They didn't say anything about only one dropping and the other dropping apart. In my opinion and a personal suggestion is that if you want both colorways like I do, then try putting in as many raffles as you can in your area and hopefully you at least win one pair so you only have to focus on the other pair when they drop online. At least that's my plan, and if I strike out online I'll try hitting up the FL that doesn't get much of a line early and cop the other pair. Because where I live I'm bound to get at least one guaranteed pair whether its through a raffle or copping online.
i doubt they would drop two gr in one day.

i doubt they would drop two gr in one day.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, just because it's the year of the VI's it just might happen. The white/infrared 6's will probably be a GR and the Infrared 23 6's might be because of it being a new colorway. In my opinion, it seems like Jordan has been going the GR route with new colorway's but we'll have to wait until the 15th to see exactly what kind of release we are dealing with. Either way, I'm going to all three store's doing raffles and putting in 12 raffle tickets. One of each from me at the three stores and my brother is putting in for my size as well. Hopefully I get both but I'm cool with at least one that way I can focus on getting the other online and worst case scenario I'll line up at the Finish Line that barely gets a line. I'm optimistic about this release, it seems like the employee's at these store's are quickly remembering me whether it's by phone or in person, and because of that it may be on purpose or coincidentally but I'm getting more calls for raffles won. Last weekend I was able to double up on the KD's and LeBron's from raffles.

Man i dont know with these. I live 5 min from 2 different malls with a total of 7 sneaker stores and only hoh seemed to know anything. And the guy told me he don't know which hoh in the area are getting them. Everyone else just knows about the white infared dropping the same day.

Man i dont know with these. I live 5 min from 2 different malls with a total of 7 sneaker stores and only hoh seemed to know anything. And the guy told me he don't know which hoh in the area are getting them. Everyone else just knows about the white infared dropping the same day.

I'm not sure which store's specifically you're referring to, but around me there's a Champ's and they do their raffles on Monday & Tuesday, Foot Locker's do raffles Wednesday & Thursday, and the two Finish Line's are doing their release FCFS around where I live. So what I would recommend is call Champs and Foot Locker's anywhere from this upcoming Friday-Sunday and see what they say, if they tell you to call back on a certain day call them on that day. If there's a Finish Line by you and they're doing FCFS as well, call them Wednesday or Thursday, maybe even Friday that way you get a more definitive answer.

I hope so. I stopped in at champs footaction and finshlie over here, and they only seemed to be in on the white infared. Hopefully the employees just dont know because if they all do a raffle i prob do ok!

I hope so. I stopped in at champs footaction and finshlie over here, and they only seemed to be in on the white infared. Hopefully the employees just dont know because if they all do a raffle i prob do ok!

There isn't a Champ's nearby? Well either way, I'm sure if you called them or stopped by in the store closer to release week you'd get better details but if anything Sunday may be your best bet.

There isn't a Champ's nearby? Well either way, I'm sure if you called them or stopped by in the store closer to release week you'd get better details but if anything Sunday may be your best bet.
i live in woodbridge nj we got everything near by lol i hope they all get it. That would be great! I know its a little earl still

i live in woodbridge nj we got everything near by lol i hope they all get it. That would be great! I know its a little earl still

If you have time on your hand's, I'd Google search the phone numbers of all the store's you are willing to go to and start asking which one's they are getting and exactly how they'll go about their release so you can have a plan ahead of time.

I dont know how y'all can call stores and get info this early. All the stores around me are always "waiting on corporate instructions", "we dont know yet", and my favorite "the retro VI whaaat? i dont think we getting those, havent seen them in the back"

Back
Top Bottom