Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

so in other words if you don't have access to the official page prior to it going "live" youre screwed with limited releases.

so in other words if you don't have access to the official page prior to it going "live" youre screwed with limited releases.
The shoe page was never live or accessible before the tweet.

It actually didn't go live until after  nike posted the tweet.

Last edited:
Honestly this is how JB is gonna stay alive for years to come. They now making the OG colors widely available and releasing colors like this limited
So when they retro this color way 5 or 6 years down the road we all gonna be like" yo I wanted these back then but didn't have the chance to cop. So glad these are a gr this time around"

Honestly this is how JB is gonna stay alive for years to come. They now making the OG colors widely available and releasing colors like this limited

So when they retro this color way 5 or 6 years down the road we all gonna be like" yo I wanted these back then but didn't have the chance to cop. So glad these are a gr this time around"

QFT

7:56
devil.gif

wink.gif
lol try 6:48 pm... the night before

still doesn't matter.

Last edited:
The shoe page was never live or accessible before the tweet.

It actually didn't go live until after nike posted the tweet.

But even went it went live they were gone already. Shoes were added to carts and checked out.

method method but i understand completely. Its still screwed up though.

Last edited:
Lol Now thats a real Early realease bt since BOTHEADS  had 3 mto 4 minutes to cop 
pimp.gif
Ebay will be flooded lml Thanks Nike.com I know regular joe schmoes never get through on NIKE.com. now I'll watch tv or play ps3 in mines lml

Last edited:
But even went it went live they were gone already. Shoes were added to carts and checked out.
Nope. People were in line. Many struck out.

If you got the OOS message it was because there were already more people in line then nike had in stock.

@method but i understand completely. Its still screwed up though.

You can always have multiple links going to one page. One link can go live when they tweet and the other before. I can see how an EL can access the page for people to check out before the tweeted link went live. A link doesn't always represent a page.

Does this mean the resell price will go up now? This shoe got history now. NDC messed up, Meg put in massive overtime, and instant sell out.

This release is water under the bridge.

People are going to believe what they want, but the facts are this:

There was no widespread early link. Like @evilside  said earlier, the old method was fixed for TLOs. No one really has ELs anymore.

Even with a link, the page wasn't live early. There was no advantage.

That's really all there is to say. Believe what you want. The facts have been laid out.

So you dudes are really trying to justify finishline as a legit website to purchase from, seriously?
Finishline is joke, a joke that isn't even funny.  Like other people that know better have said, just wait and see.

FNL is actually the most reliable site overall. For the past 3 years they've come thru for me and lot of people most of the time.

so early links still around, cool.

lol..thats basically all i needed to know. im looking for a bot,atc service and legit preorder sites moving forward idec :lol: , as for these im just going to hit feebay up. im going to the darkside :evil:

Last edited:
This release is water under the bridge.

People are going to believe what they want, but the facts are this:

There was no widespread early link. Like @evilside
 said earlier, the old method was fixed for TLOs. No one really has ELs anymore.

Even with a link, the page wasn't live early. There was no advantage.

That's really all there is to say. Believe what you want. The facts have been laid out.

Then how did people get them so quickly? It was sold out in record time.

And when I say "people" I mean the pros. Clearly regular folks didn't get these.

Last edited:
I posted earlier this week that the average customer/nt member didn't stand a chance on NDC for these. Now watch as the resell price rises.

Back
Top Bottom