Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

My boy and I each were in line when ndc tweeted sold out around 5:06. however we were still in line and at 5:08 they were added to our carts.

This release is water under the bridge.

People are going to believe what they want, but the facts are this:

There was no widespread early link. Like @evilside  said earlier, the old method was fixed for TLOs. No one really has ELs anymore.

Even with a link, the page wasn't live early. There was no advantage.

That's really all there is to say. Believe what you want. The facts have been laid out.

No Retro 6 Mens early link was ever produced with the widely used approach. 
Since the old method of getting EL has been fixed, could you give some details on what the procedure was to access the EL was?

There was no widespread early link. Like @evilside
 said earlier, the old method was fixed for TLOs. No one really has ELs anymore.

That's really all there is to say. Believe what you want. The facts have been laid out.

If the link wasn't live until 5 second later then ATC bot will all fail. Memphis said he got some. Which is not possible if shoe wasn't active till 5 second later.

i was there within 5 seconds and it was OOS immediately. both refreshing twitter.com/nikestore and waiting for my twitter alert on my phone, tried to get a 9.5. 

How long were the gamma 11s up online? My cousin said it was fairly easy
Well your cousin needs to be smacked. It was not easy and ppl still struck out. I was able to get through after a few minutes of dealing with NDC site crash

i was there within 5 seconds and it was OOS immediately. both refreshing twitter.com/nikestore and waiting for my twitter alert on my phone, tried to get a 9.5. 
use tweetdeck.

you already lost if you refreshing twitter.

I have finally come to grips that it was just a limited release hyped up by the extra week delay and bots were in full effect and if it was a db release. My boi got through with the same atc service I use and I didn't. oh well still got the hanon pair coming

whos to say most people dont know the new way of ELs, just cause theyre not leaking doesnt mean anything

I have finally come to grips that it was just a limited release hyped up by the extra week delay and bots were in full effect and if it was a db release. My boi got through with the same atc service I use and I didn't. oh well still got the hanon pair coming
WHOA! SOMEONE USING LOGIC ON NT?!?!

Last edited:

There was no widespread early link. Like @evilside
 said earlier, the old method was fixed for TLOs. No one really has ELs anymore.

Its more to it than this as soon as the link went live they were all gone so either some folks had early access or there was 1 fsr remaining from the chaos lastweek.

roll.gif
 Heidi Burgett was getting hammered on Twitter for this release.

Its more to it than this as soon as the link went live they were all gone so either some folks had early access or there was 1 fsr remaining from the chaos lastweek.
well i already debunked your first theory, so...

There was no widespread early link. Like @evilside  said earlier, the old method was fixed for TLOs. No one really has ELs anymore.

Of course there's an advantage when its TLO...

Back
Top Bottom