Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

[thread="537424"]Hate on finishline if you like, but we will see who strikes out on nike while I have close to a full size run of infrared 3s, carmine 6s, space jam 11 lows, etc.[/thread]
Space jam lows huh? Cool story bro. Keep up with those FSR's of GR's. Your hustle is impressing us almost as much as FNL's winner's circle!

You'll find out
laugh.gif
Finishline always crashes and they can never handle a big release.  They do ok for GR like tomorrow's powder blue 10's will prolly be relatively easy on their site

Finishline always crashes and they can never handle a big release.  They do ok for GR like tomorrow's powder blue 10's will prolly be relatively easy on their site

Finishline dont crash... It's a splash page to control traffic.

You all are missing the real problem here and it's this TLO BS by Nike!! Everytime there's a TLO release where people know what time to expect it, it's near impossible to get through unless you have your bot set up to get a size 13 and up

Comparing the yeezys & tiffs release to these is a bad comparison... The yeezys dropped on a Sunday afternoon w/ no warning, tiffany dunks dropped w/ the kobe 9 chaos. The fact Nike screwed the release last week built so much anticipation for these & the bots ate them up. Dudes who were against bots even caved in as soon as nike tweeted they were releasing these today

Nike loving the salt thousands of people got this morning. That wasn't even worthy of a scheduled Re-release.

Nobody had the early outside of a few.

http://bit.ly/YourEarlyLinksStillSuck+

4 registered clicks at 1 am CST - just to prove it.

But I did not distribute anything.

So, if you ain't cop then its your setup.
I thought the EL issue was fixed. No?
The most widely used approach to getting the EL is some what fix.

I think Nike selectively prevent certain products from having their early link obtain that way.

The items that do show up via the EL method are almost always searchable with the STYLE #.

LOL @ dropping $350 for 2011 Metallic 5s....
Each to his own I guess. If you want to stunt in your bel-airs, that's your choice. 

A better example would be I would rather pay $450-500 for a pair of black red 6's from the infrared pack than lose my cool over these clown shoes that dropped this morning...

So you dudes are really trying to justify finishline as a legit website to purchase from, seriously?

Finishline is joke, a joke that isn't even funny.  Like other people that know better have said, just wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom