Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

how the hell do ppl get guarantee tickets?

is there a secret word i need to say when i walk into champs/ftl/fnl??

all the champs i called and footlockers all said they dont do guaranteed raffles.

bout to grab 5 of em....quick lil 60 dollar profit each
mean.gif

Is there a secret word i need to say when i walk into champs/ftl/fnl??

all the champs i called and footlockers all said they dont do guaranteed raffles.

They are either lying, don't know what they're doing for the release, or they're doing fcfs.

Tix are usually done on sundays or midweek on release week.

Best bet is to roll up in person during those days and talk to employees.

One of my favorite colorways for the 5s. The steel 10 leather wasn't THAT bad so I'm not worried about these

They are either lying, don't know what they're doing for the release, or they're doing fcfs.

Tix are usually done on sundays or midweek on release week.

Best bet is to roll up in person during those days and talk to employees.
yea i dont think footlocker does guaranteed cause im always entering the raffles at FTL.

they all said tix given out wed-thurs and announces friday day before release.

but im tryna find how to guarantee myself a pair 

thanks man

yea i dont think footlocker does guaranteed cause im always entering the raffles at FTL.

they all said tix given out wed-thurs and announces friday day before release.

but im tryna find how to guarantee myself a pair 

thanks man
It depends on where you are ... whenever  we get releases here its guaranteed tickets ... we get the huge production GRs but its tickets

is there a secret word i need to say when i walk into champs/ftl/fnl??

Some of these questions before releases :smh:

hypebeasts gotta cop the Brewers throwback and Golden State Warriors snapback to match with the Laney's !
and what if theyre fans ??? or any other reason they feel like the need to purchase a particular teams apparel?
everyone these days are "hypebeasts" .... according to NT 
mean.gif

Last edited:
if you live in the Bay Area and are a Warriors fan, expect to see a ton of Laneys at Oracle arena this season.

hypebeasts gotta cop the Brewers throwback and Golden State Warriors snapback to match with the Laney's !
and what if theyre fans ??? or any other reason they feel like the need to purchase a particular teams apparel?

everyone these days are "hypebeasts" .... according to NT :smh:

:lol: And another cat earlier in the thread said you a hypebeast for buying the shoes..

Back
Top Bottom