Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

So is this gonna be at every footlocker/shoe store or only certain ones?

Even some grs are limited to certain stores\

(Im in NJ)

So is this gonna be at every footlocker/shoe store or only certain ones?
Even some grs are limited to certain stores\
(Im in NJ)

They should be getting them. Bel airs were absolutely ridiculous no store in jersey or NY was getting them. I talked to a guy at footlocker in freehold mall he said they are pretty certain they are getting them and that was 2 weeks ago. Oxford valley mall still does first come first serve and they usually get everything

How much they run you if you don't mind me asking

Since it was preorder and with shipping $259. Some people say expensive but I got them pretty early and I wasn't gonna risk not being able to cop. Rough out here in jersey

In my area right now there are a lot of fakes on this shoe. I have seen them on Craigslist . The fakes are decent too for. What I have seen in the pictures.

ace-hood-vado.jpg

In my area right now there are a lot of fakes on this shoe. I have seen them on Craigslist . The fakes are decent too for. What I have seen in the pictures.

Yea man fakes are everywhere. In my area too . And crazy how some fakes are starting to look now

Yup, I pretty much need these in my life. I mean I was always gonna cop but those pics just made me salivate. Gotta get stuff in order next week so I don't miss out.

i wonder what reseller prices are going to range dont get paid until after release date, smh

No one knows. Dont gett this stupid debate started again though just go back a couple pages abd read what was alreasy said by other n what they THINK the resell price is

Back
Top Bottom