Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

JB shoes don't even survive casual wear. That should answer all your questions. They're literally made for people to keep in boxes and display cases or to e traded around like Pokemon cards

I can understand that for some. For me I wear them and don't really care if they get beat down.

Last edited:
"Because they throw them out after the game"

i really hope you dont beileve this

nice spinal avy tho

Haha thanks. I believe they sign them and give them away or throw them in the closet.

All love though :smile:

i know for a fact nate robinson played multiple games in the same xiii, v, db iii's etc
monte does the same

maybe bron,kobe,kd are tossing 1 game shoes but other nba'ers aint

my connect has my size 10 locked down for me.  shady store practices yes, but finally benefiting.
So I guess that means you won't ever complain about people using bots or some other means of acquiring a release then.  Shady tactics are shady tactics, NO HATE.  I would do the same thing if I was in your position, however don't complain if someone gets another release down the line that you can't.
then why does you fav nba player &/or college player rock them .....

exactly

yes they are good for hoopin in @justed381 you may need to swap insole's in them
Because they look good and they can get as many pairs as they want.  You do know that college players and certainly NBA players get shoes any time they want.  NBA players probably never wear the same shoe unless they want to.  College players I know for a fact have an account with a brand, athletic director will come to them with a catalog and ask them what shoes they want.  Pick the shoes and get a certain number of pairs, the number of pairs is dependent on the size of the school.  Duke probably gets about 20 or 30 pairs at least

The only question about these is how many I will cop. These might be the easiest 5 to get this year after the fire reds

i know for a fact nate robinson played multiple games in the same xiii, v, db iii's etc
monte does the same

maybe bron,kobe,kd are tossing 1 game shoes but other nba'ers aint

Forreal i remember monte and robinson both got on the playoff 13s during the playoffs last season.

yeah i know bron toss out this shoes cuz during that win streak he was signing each pair after the game.

Last edited:
I doubt it, steels are in the 225 range right now...and they were released in 06...these will avg. around 240-250 when the smoke settles. These are becoming hyped already...when I get to NY this week to check out the mom and pops I will be able to really tell how this release is gonna turn out.

So just by going to mom and pops in NY you can tell how this release is going to turn out ? So would that be for NYC or the rest of the 49 states ?

is sneaker post getting these? i checked there site and they have a limited selection of tims and newbalance. Was there nike and jordan account taken away

Tumbled leather
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom