Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Also agree on a + colorway not being exactly the same layout. I'm just giddy for any upcoming black/red, concord, even cool grey release if its up to the detail of last year. A proper concord drop with a black box with red pinstripes :smokin

This shoe takes me back to this debate:

SO LOOOOOONG AGO!
laugh.gif

I remember that discussion... That one and the fake pair of 3s in the JB ad are tied in the Old Testament of NT.

Low key, they look like the ones KL had on... 

^^^^^

I'm in.

I don't care what y'all say. "They're fakes" "They look like wannabe Concords"...

Screw all that. It's a 90% chance the shoes will look like this...

& I'm in.

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

I wish they had a navy outsole. I'm tired of every XI with a clear sole. I love the navy/gum and bred lows and patiently waiting for bred mids. Don't get me wrong, these are dope but I love XI's but hate how they look once yellowed.

^^^^^

I'm in.

I don't care what y'all say. "They're fakes" "They look like wannabe Concords"...

Screw all that. It's a 90% chance the shoes will look like this...

& I'm in.

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

Exactly, wop has been showing first looks for the longest now, we aint copping from wop, we just appreciating his/her leaks on upcoming jays

This are nice, however to close to a concord in my opinion, just give us the concords with this patent cut already! haha, I know jordan brand is just trying to get more $$$ cause they know will buy it and then the concords again when they release ooh well, better start saving 
laugh.gif

When you blow the pic up, you can see that the jumpman is Carolina blue on the tongue label.

When you blow the pic up, you can see that the jumpman is Carolina blue on the tongue label.

yeah i'm not sweating the label being navy it doesn't look bad at all. Thats just me wanting all Carolina blue everything 8)

I'm glad the tongue label is navy.
Me too. Navy patent, label, and sock liner always made sense to me. Especially since the Columbias have a Columbia blue tongue label already.

Last edited:
Another good point on the Columbia similarity if the label was the same. Again, need to chill on my university blue kick haha. Looking forward to this release, really love when a colorway has a wearable, OG feel to it and these fit the bill.

Some of Y'all talk as if JB won't drop the concords many times in the near future like they always have.

JB does not dropping OGs and OGs only. Let the Retro+ and the people who like them eat. The "drop the concords instead" comments are redundant since they'll drop in the future. And they say millennials are impatient

Last edited:
Some of Y'all talk as if JB won't drop the concords many times in the near future like they always have.

JB does not dropping OGs and OGs only. Let the Retro+ and the people who like them eat. The "drop the concords instead" comments are redundant since they'll drop in the future. And they say millennials are impatient

We have only gotten 96, 00, 10, and the dmps in 20 or so years since they've dropped so it's not like it happens all of the time.

That said, I do agree with the message. Anyone with open eyes can see the pattern of 2000 retro then new color that JB has been alternating each year. No need to complain about what's not gonna happen.

If you love the og Concord then these Navy's are right there on the want list. I understand they are a plus color way. And we all should know we're gonna see the Concords again eventually. But till then, these will be perfect.

If you love the og Concord then these Navy's are right there on the want list. I understand they are a plus color way. And we all should know we're gonna see the Concords again eventually. But till then, these will be perfect.
eh maybe. I've Concords in great condition and Dec is gonna be just fire releases apparently. So we'll see

Back
Top Bottom